How long until a Trump voter attacks someone for wearing Nike?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:02:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  How long until a Trump voter attacks someone for wearing Nike?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will a Trump voter assault a person on the basis of his clothing apparel (and possibly race) prior to February 3, 2019
Yes (a white victim)

Yes (a POC victim)

Yes (victims of multiple races)

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: How long until a Trump voter attacks someone for wearing Nike?  (Read 1091 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »

It's a little ridiculous that we are living in an age where we even have to ask this question, but I was wearing Nike late at night and thought to myself that I best be getting home soon before a Trumpist rube sees what is on my feet. Though I am only slightly ethnic and probably safer from the wrath of Trump voters, I think I will be more conscious of what I wear in the near future through the end of football season at least. I do suspect there will be at least one assault of a Nike-wearer prior to the end of the NFL calendar. Do you?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:59:31 PM »

Worried about Trump voters in Philadelphia? Or did you move to Westmoreland County? Tongue
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 10:52:01 PM »

Worried about Trump voters in Philadelphia? Or did you move to Westmoreland County? Tongue

There are just over 100,000 deplorables in each of these counties.
Cassandra
Situationist

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 06:25:10 PM »

Ironically, Nike is the brand favored by European neo-nazi skinheads, while antifascists wear adidas.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 09:31:09 PM »

Ironically, Nike is the brand favored by European neo-nazi skinheads, while antifascists wear adidas.

Erm, what? You know that Nike is an American brand, whereas Adidas is a German one?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 11:14:49 PM »

The mere fact of living in a former Soviet republic does not an anti-fascist make. Tongue
ChelseaT
Rookie
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 12:10:26 PM »

I'm sure they will soon. Just like they beat up that girl on the subway. Oh wait that was fake. Side note, never thought I'd see the day where the left would rabidly defend a company who's workers are treated as little better than slaves.
Cassandra
Situationist

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 02:22:21 PM »

Erm, what? You know that Nike is an American brand, whereas Adidas is a German one?

So? I think it's weird too, but that's how it is.
Izzyeviel
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 05:21:38 PM »

They sell Nike outside the US.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »

I know. I love my Nike Air Max. Tongue
But I don't understand why European neo-Nazis shouls wear an American brand, whereas the Antifa is supposed to wear a German brand. I quite frankly heard that for the first time. But I'm not an expert on either fascist group.
Izzyeviel
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »

I know. I love my Nike Air Max. Tongue
But I don't understand why European neo-Nazis shouls wear an American brand, whereas the Antifa is supposed to wear a German brand. I quite frankly heard that for the first time. But I'm not an expert on either fascist group.

Nazi's are known for many things. Being intelligent and logical are not amongst those.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies