Troubling Times - A 1968 Presidential Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:11:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Author Topic: Troubling Times - A 1968 Presidential Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 29148 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 14, 2018, 02:11:39 PM »

Previously, in 1964:

President Lyndon Baines Johnson (D-TX)/Senator Hubert Horatio Humphrey (D-MN): 486/61.1%
Senator Barry Morris Goldwater (R-AZ)/William Edward Miller (R-NY): 52/38.5%

Turn I

January 1st-January 31st, 1968

1968 Campaign Begins

President Johnon absent as Vice President runs, despite challenges from Anti-War Senators and Dixiecrat while Richard M. Nixon faces challenges of his own

Alexander Dubček becomes Head of Czechoslovakia Communist Party

Reformist leader could lead to good reforms for the country of Czechoslovakia, leading to a possible Democratization of the Country in the future.

Yet another battle in Vietnam

The battle of Khe Sanh has begun and many have expectations of high casualties in the thousands for yet another battle in this unpopular war.

Republicans Nationally:

Nixon: 24%
Goldwater: 21%
Smith: 16%
Romney: 13%
Baker: 10%
Reagan: 8%
Case: 5%
Undecided: 3%

Richard Nixon has returned from the depths of normal life to grace the Republican Party once again. The 1960 Republican Presidential Nominee and Former Vice President entered the race thinking he would easily be able to get the Nomination as he had done 8 years prior. This, however, is not the case, as Senators Howard Baker and Clifford P. Case of Tennessee and New Jersey respectfully as well as Governors Ronald Reagan and George Romney of Michigan and California respectfully joined the race in a "Anyone but Nixon" movement to stop him from getting the 1968 Republican Nomination and possibly losing them a very winnable election this year. Another familiar face is Barry Goldwater, who is claimed to have been more reformed than he was in 1964. The 1964 Republican Nominee looks to be quite popular and could be the best Candidate against Nixon in the primaries, though his aptitude in the General remains to be seen. A very popular Candidate that could be a surprise Nominee or Running Mate to the Nominee is Senator Margaret Chase Smith of Maine. The first woman to be elected to both chambers of Congress and the first woman to represent Maine in either Chamber, she is quite popular among women for the example in how far the country has truly progressed within 5 years of the end of the Jim Crow era.

Democrats Nationally:

Kennedy: 32%
McCarthy: 29%
Humphrey: 26%
Smathers: 7%
Undecided: 6%

After 8 years of waiting, the Democrats have gotten out of the Shadows of President Johnson and have four Candidates. The current front-runners are Former Attorney General, US Senator from New York, and brother to former President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Robert Francis Kennedy, and US Senator from Minnesota Eugene McCarthy, who are taking the momentum of the anti-war movement to possibly the Nomination with Kennedy having the highest ceiling for Victory due to the popularity of him and his deceased Brother, as well as his fellow brother Edward Kennedy. Behind McCarthy at 26% is Vice President Hubert Humphrey, who supports the war in Vietnam and is very closely associated to the Johnson administration, making him repellent to some Democrats. If he is able to play his cards right, however, he could land the Nomination by getting the support of the Delegates at the Convention without winning any Primaries if he can convince the Delegates that McCarthy and Kennedy are the worst possible choices for the Democrats this year. At the very bottom is US Senator George Smathers of Florida, a Dixiecrat whom many pundits have written off as unlikely to be the Nominee. Again, however, he can play his cards right and become the Dark Horse Candidate to get the Nomination however unlikely that is, though many believe he would be crushed in the General Election, only having Monumental support in the South and mediocre support throughout.

General Election Polling:

Generic Republican: 49%
Generic Democrat: 45%
Undecided: 6%

President Johnson Approval Rating:

Approve: 46%
Disapprove: 43%
Unsure/No Opinion: 11%

Moderator's notes: This turn will last until Wednesday night, at 3:30 PM Eastern Time. Make sure to PM me ASAP if you need an extension, preferably after you read this sentence. Extensions will be given for the requester and the requester only, not for the field at large, so if you need an extension, PM me.

Debates can be crafted but a Player first have to challenge all his opponents in the Primary and they all have to agree to said Debate and where said Debate will take place. Once the details are hammered out, I will have the Debate ready for the next Turn.

This turn will last the month of January. Make sure to schedule your campaign accordingly.

Messaging is key! This turn will be all about setting up your ground game and building your coalition, so make sure to write your speeches/schedule accordingly! Speaking of which...

A schedule is required. You can post 20 speeches or no speeches, but what is required for you to post is your schedule. It doesn't have to be detailed, just give me a short description of each day's (or week's) events.

Advertisements: if you poll more than 15% nationally, you may run three advertisements. If you poll between 10% and 15%, you may run two advertisements, and if you poll below 10% but above 5%, then you can run one advertisement! Remember to diversify. Don't rely too much on TV Ads as those had only been around for a few elections, so do some Radio ads as well.

Primaries:

March 12th: New Hampshire Primary (Both Parties)
April 2nd: Wisconsin Primary (Both Parties)
April 23rd: Pennsylvania Primary (Both Parties)
April 30th: Massachusetts Primary (Both Parties)
May 7th: Washington D.C., Indiana, and Ohio Primaries (Both Parties)
May 14th: Nebraska and West Virginia Primaries (Both Parties)
May 28th: Florida and Oregon Primaries (Both parties)
June 4th: California, New Jersey, and South Dakota Primaries (Both Parties)
June 11th: Illinois Primary (Both Parties)

Conventions:

August 5th-8th: Republican National Convention
August 26th-29th: Democratic National Convention
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »

Howard Baker For President 1968
A Rational Consvertive For President
Jaunuary 5th Washington D.C.

Today, I stand in front of the capital to announce my bid for president of the United States of America. I believe that our nation needs a new leader that will bring us on a new path. The Democrat party wants to move further to the left and abandoned our efforts to fight the communist in Vietnam. That is not want our country needs, we need a rational conservative in the White House. If we send a rational conservative in the White House, not an extremist like Goldwater, then we are going to keep a strong position in Vietnam and we are going to cut government spending.

This is why I am formally announcing my bid for president of the United States of America. I am that rational conservative that can bring us back from the landslide we faced in 1964 and the election loss in 1960.

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »

Howard Baker for President 1968 is trying to get on the ballot in four states so far. New Hampshire, West Virginia, Florida and Washington D.C.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 03:05:07 PM »

December 31, 1967

I've learned from the mistakes of 1960, and I believe I am the best candidate to not only win the nomination, but claim the White House for our party in November.

As President, I will achieve Peace with Honor in Vietnam, return Law and Order to our nation. I will expand our space program, and set us on a path to have a man on Mars by 1980. I'll make a cabinet level Department of Veterans Affairs to fight for our veterans. My opponents will attack me as a loser, but I am confident that I will emerge a winner in the end!!!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 03:07:33 PM »

Richard Nixon is seeking to get on the ballot in the New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, California and Illinois Primaries.
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 03:53:51 PM »

Romney for A Better America

“My fellow Americans. I’m running to bring true change to America. We will fix the issues with this country. We will fight for better education standards, we will bring a quick and efficient end to this conflict in Vietnam. I promise”

Governor Romney is campaigning to get on the ballot in New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »

Romney 1968 speech about Education

Concord, New Hampshire- Ladies and Gentlemen. My fellow Americans, thank you all for being here. I am here to talk about an issue I think is very important. Education. Our education system is not good. I am going to fix it. In Michigan we have a scholarship reform program that has been very successful so far.
*crowd cheers*
We will implement this into schools nationwide!
Also, a national department of Education is very important. Our children are the most important aspect of our future. We need to make public schools more affordable!
*crowd cheers*
And college. ya know, college is so expensive but! My administration is going to fix this. Every student deserves to go to college and we are going to push for much cheaper colleges. My opponent, Richard Nixon, will not do this. He has no record on Education, whereas I do! Thank you all and God Bless!”
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 04:09:27 PM »

Governor Rockefeller Is Seeking to enter the ballot of All States
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 05:20:47 PM »

Goldwater speaks on Economic reform in New Hampshire
[img]https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.aE7nE1HbgNsppwtmh_exfgAAAA&pid=1.1[/

My fellow Americans we pay too much in taxes and we have paying even more in taxes since Johnson took office.  And our tax dollars are being used to fun neverending and unpopular wars and the government is spending and put our national debt at 13$ billion dollars!! and wants to get rid of the gold standard!

Our values of free markets are under attack and we need to save them!!

As President I will balance the budget, cut taxes across the board for all families and businesses. Repeal the Captain Gains tax and lower our corporate tax to be more competitive in the global market.

We can cut wasteful spending and get rid of our debt and still have enough to get a man on the moon and have a manned colony on the Moon by next decades end.

It’s really simple folks!!! *Crowd cheers*

(Goldwater applys to enter the ballots in all states)

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 06:06:14 PM »

Howard Baker For President 1968 Radio Advertsiment
Radio Ad #1: Mistake
Running in Florida and Washington D.C.

Narrator #1: "In 1960, Nixon and the Republicans lost in an Upset"

Narrator #2: "In 1964, Goldwater and the Republicans lost in a Landslide"

Narrator #3: "In 1966, Baker won in an upset in the Democratic South"

Baker: "Don't make the same mistake again, choose a candidate that can win"
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 06:19:00 PM »

Margaret Chase Smith Makes Announcement in Washington, D.C.

"Four years ago, I was called to run for President by people like yourself, seeking a real leader for this country. Once again, I have received calls based on my experience and fighting against the bigotry that exists against women. This time, I can't sit back and allow Republicans to throw away such an important election when we have such an abdication of leadership in regards to the Vietnam War. As I said 18 years ago, I don't want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the four horsemen of calumny—fear, ignorance, bigotry, and smear, and that holds true today. My goal in this campaign is more than a Pyrrhic victory, but a true win for the leadership of the United States."

Margaret Chase Smith seeks ballot access for New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Indiana.
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 06:57:28 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2018, 07:46:29 PM by alancia »

Ronald Wilson Reagan kicks off campaign

The time of choosing is now
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Schedule:

January 4: Ronald Reagan starts his campaign with a speech in California, seeking to be in the ballot in all primaries except Massachusetts.

January 4-10: Governor Reagan tours his state of California to build up a strong base in his home state

January 13: Governor Reagan flies to Florida, where he makes a speech about the Vietnam War:

"The Vietnam War is getting worse day and day because of poor American leadership. The United States deserves new and courageous leadership to lead us in Vietnam and in our domestic affairs. Our policitians of the past have failed us, but I believe that with optimism and patriotism we can advance forward and defeat all challenges that will face us in the future. America's best days are yet to come"

January 16-20: Barnstorm in Florida, return to California

January 25: Fly to New Hampshire, speech about Education

"I believe we need to reduce the Federal Government's role in Education. Each state knows more about their local problems, and they should each adjust their education systems to these issues they have."

January 25-28: Barnstorm and fundraise through New Hamsphire, Return to California

January 28-31: Governor duties in CA, fundraise through the state

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 07:40:24 PM »

Bobby Kennedy for President!

"Our country is at possibly it's most dangerous time since the Second World War. We have a wealthy class that wants it all and have been neglecting our responsibility to the black population. It is the right of all Americans to vote for who they want.

Yet, we also find ourselves in the middle of a war in Vietnam. A war that is unpopular, one that is causing untold suffering not just to our boys in Vietnam, but also to their families at home, whom all too often are being sent folded American flags and saying goodbye to their sons, husbands and brothers in coffins.

I am today announcing my candidacy for the presidency of the United States. I do not run for the presidency merely to oppose any man, but to propose new policies. I run because I am convinced that this country is on a perilous course and because I have such strong feelings about what must be done, and I feel that I'm obliged to do all I can. Thank you."

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 08:48:34 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2018, 10:55:08 AM by terp40hitch »

A Rational Consvertive For President
Howard Baker 1968

Washington D.C.
January 5th:
      -Washington D.C: Launch Presidential Campaign

Tennessee
January 7th:
      -Nashville, TN: Open Campaign Headquarters and hire major staffers
      -Clarksville, TN: Meet and Greet with Tennessee Delegation Leaders

Florida
January 12th:
      -Jacksonville, FL: Meet and Greet with Governor Claude R. Kirk Jr.
      -Gainesville, FL: Meet with Local Florida Republican Officials
      -Ocala, FL: Speech on Government Spending
      -Jacksonville, FL: Personally for Florida Primary

January 13th:
      -Pensacola, FL: Endorsement Speech By Congressmen J. Herbert Burke

Howard Baker is a man of principals. When in Washington, he will always fight for what he believes is right. That is the type of president we need right now and that is why my full endorsement is with Senator Howard Baker of the Great State of Tennessee. In the coming months, I will openly rally support for Baker's campaign, I will urge my fellow Floridians to vote for him and I will meet with delegates around this state so 1968 Republican nominee will be a fresh face.

-Panama City, FL: Tours City and Townhall with Panam City Mayor

January 14th:
      -Jacksonville, FL: Fundraiser with Senator Howard Baker and Congressmen J. Herbert Burke

Washington D.C.
January 15th:
      -Washington D.C: Meet with Potential Vice-Presidential Choices
      -Washington D.C: Fundraiser with Senator Howard Baker

January 16th to 23rd:
      -Washington D.C: Work on Legislation and Speeches

New Hampshire
January 24th:
      -Dover, NH: Hand out Literature on Street corner with Campaign Volunteers

January 25th:
      -Portsmouth, NH: Vist Local Fishmarket
      -Concord, NH: File for New Hampshire primary and hold Speech Outside Statehouse
      -Concord, NH: Meet and Greet with New Hampshire Republican Party Leaders

West Virginia
January 26th:
      -Wheeling, WV: Endorsement Speech By Congressmen John Ashbrook

Lyndon B. Johnson presidency has been filled with high taxes and continued high spending. The Democrat Party calls that success, this is why the Democrats top candidates are running on the Johnson Legacy. I and many of the rest of the conservatives believe that Johnson's policies were failures, this is why I am supporting Howard Baker of Tennesee.

We don't need four more years of Johnson's high tax, high spend policies. That is what four more years of a Democrat will look like, Baker believes we should reverse these failed policies. This is why I am in full support of Howard Baker.

Tennessee
January 27th to 29th:
      -Nashville, TN: Rest with family

Florida
January 30th:
      -Tampa, FL: Speech to Local Republican Party with Senator Howard Baker, Congressmen J.
      Herbert Burke, and John Ashbrook
      -Sarasota, FL: Fundraiser with Senator Howard Baker

January 31st:
      -Naples, FL: Meet Speak with Delegates
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 08:44:19 AM »

Nelson Rockefeller Announcement Speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeFNlIpKfss

Endorsements

Congressman Arch A. Moore Jr. of West Virginia

New Hampshire House Speaker Walter R. Peterson Jr.

Campaign

January 1st-2nd

Meet Voters in Keene,Derry, and Lisbon in New Hampshire

January 3rd-15th

Meet Voters in Dover,Nashua, Manchester, Derry, Nashua with Walter Peterson Jr.

January 16th-31st
Charleston,Huntington,Morganstown,Wheeling,and Parkersburg West Virginia with Arch Moore Jr
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 09:03:24 AM »

Endorsment Scheadule

Congressmen J. Herbert Burke (R-FL)

Rep. J. Herbert Brooke was the first congressmen to endorse Howard Baker for president so he has a prime role in the Florida campaign.  Burke became Florida's campaign head and Baker and Burke are trying to get him to lead the Florida Delegation. While campaigning for Baker, Burke mostly ran a volunteer-based campaign to save the campaign money and get personally connections with voters.

Congressmen John Ashbrook (R-OH)

The Howard Baker For President 1968 campaign's biggest endorsement so far came from Congressmen John Ashbrook from Ohio. Ashbrook has made a name for himself as an outspoken conservative in the Congress and his endorsement is meant to help Baker look like the rational conservative while also painting Goldwater as an extremist. Ashbrook will be the chairmen of the Baker's national campaign and he will travel across the country to win over support from delegations. Ashbrook mainly spent his time in Florida, Washington D.C., New Hampshire and Ohio even though Baker isn't trying to be on the ballot.

Campaign Plan

• Orginizaze Campaign, mainly centered around the south
  • Endorsers and Baker start to meet with Delegation leaders or push for a Baker supporter to lead the delegation
  • Start Radio Advertisements in Florida, Washington D.C. and New Hampshire
  • Attack Goldwater as an extremist and Nixon as a moderate and both as Losers while making Baker look like the rational consvertive
  • Baker's campaign starts to push for all the candidates to have a debate and during the turn, he meets with the league of Women Voters to urge them to hold a debate
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 09:32:31 AM »

Howard Baker For President 1968 Radio Advertisment
Radio Ad #2: Debate
Running in New Hampshire

Baker: America is the shining nation on a hill and now once again that nation has a choice to elect its leader. The voters of this nation need to be informed of candidates ideas so we can keep America on that hill. This is why I am urging my fellow Republican presidential candidates to debate on February 15th in Concord, New Hampshire so the voters know where each candidate stands. Join with my campaign, the Howard Baker For President 1968 campaign, and ask all Republican candidates to publicly debate.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 11:29:58 AM »

Romney Endorsements

Senator Hiram Fong- “ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. I am here to issue my endorsement to the best candidate in the race, Governor George Romney. He knows how to handle this conflict in Vietnam. He’s a good, moderate candidate, and the only candidate who can beat the democrats this year.”
Senator Fong will be campaigning in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania.

Senator Everett Dirksen- “Hello America. I come to you today to give my endorsement for the presidency. A candidate who is young, charismatic, and all around the best candidate for November. I believe he has the best economic and education policies. Governor George Romney!”
Dirksen will campaign in Ohio, and Wisconsin
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 12:10:20 PM »

Reagan Endorsements

Jim Rhodes, Governor of Ohio

"Ronald Reagan is one of the best examples of the new leadership America needs. I believe his courage is what our country has to have the most in these troubling times our nation faces right now, domestically and abroad"

Edward John Gurney, Florida Representative

"Governor Reagan will fight for conservative principles in government. His presidency will focus on enhancing and improving the creativity of the American individual which so characterizes our country apart from the rest of the world, and led our nation to greatness"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Governor Reagan also accepts Sen. Baker's request for a debate of all Republican candidates, and hopes all other Republicans accept too.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 12:14:13 PM »

Goldwater endorsements schedules

Congressman Gerald Ford:

Congressman Ford believes that Senator Barry Goldwater has redeemed himself and that he is the best candidate that will fight for a fair tax code and help reduce our nation’s debt.   Ford argued that the economy is one of the biggest issues in this election along with the war in Vietnam.

Ford will be campaigning for Goldwater in Pennsylvania and the rest of the Midwest.

William E Miller
Goldwater’s running mate in 1964 former New York congressman and RNC chair called Goldwater a changed man and a man of his word and that no one is better to deal with today challenges.

Miller is expected to campaign for Goldwater across the Northeast

Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 01:41:25 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2018, 02:02:39 PM by Sherrod Brown 2020 »

William Scranton Announcement Speech

"In the past four years, our nation has taken a turn for the worse. We have seen our proud cities descend into chaos. We have seen our sons, our nephews, our grandchildren, our children, the future of this proud nation, risk their lives fighting a needless war. The United State needs to have this course corrected. Four years ago, I was asked to take the helm, and I did not take the chance when I could. I will not make that mistake again, which is why I announce my candidacy for President of the United States!"

Governor Scranton seeks to get on the ballot in New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Ohio, West Virginia, Oregon, California, New Jersey, and Illinois.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 02:14:32 PM »

Rockefeller Campaign Ad 1
Bipartisan
Nelson Rockefeller worked in FDR's, Harry Truman,and Ike's Administration, He built a big .
 tent as Governor in Many Issues

This is sponcered by Rockefeller 68

This will be played in New Hampshire in West Virginia
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 03:06:40 PM »

Senator Howard Baker Addresses Romney's Education Plan

Good to be here. Before I start to address Romney's Education plan, I would like to thank Governor Reagan who has joined me in calling for a Republican debate. Reagan and I agree that if we should keep all voters informed before they choose their nominee and next president. Now, I would like to talk about Governor Romney's Plan for our Education. I agree with the Governor that our Education system is failing and that in Michigan the Education system implemented by Governor Romney was very successful but my big differences is that I don't believe we should break the constitution. Romney plan is to implement an education system and force every state and school district to follow along. That plan is unconstitutional, according to the tenth amendment all power not given to the federal government is given to the states which include Education. Education is in the States power, not the federal governments, that is what the tenth amendment says.

I believe we should follow the constitution, sadly Governor Romney does not. Thank you and another thank you to Governor Reagan who joins me in calling all Republican candidates to a debate.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2018, 03:10:22 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2018, 08:52:17 PM by Sherrod Brown 2020 »

William Scranton Campaign Schedule-January

January 8: Announcement Speech

January 9-11: Setting up campaign headquarters in Philadelphia and hiring of major staff

January 12: Speech in Philadelphia, where the endorsement of Senator Hugh Scott of Pennsylvania is announced

Excerpt from Scott's speech: "Governor Scranton served our state with honor and respect and I know that he will do the same as President!"

January 13-17: Barnstorming and fundraising throughout Pennsylvania

January 17: Speech in Pittsburgh to steel workers on the economy

Excerpt from speech: "The working class is the backbone of American society. I did not forget about you as governor and I will not forget you as President!"

January 18-25: Barnstorming in Ohio, Wisconsin, and Illinois

January 26-27: Resting

January 28-30: Barnstorming and fundraising in Massachusetts

January 31: Rally in Boston, where the endorsement of Governor John Volpe of Massachusetts is announced.

Excerpt from Volpe's speech: "In this time of uncertainty, more than ever, we need a capable leader who is up to the demanding tasks of being President. I believe that William Scranton is that man, and so he has my endorsement for President!"

The Scranton campaign declines Senator Baker's request for a debate at this time, stating that they feel it is too early in the cycle for a debate, but would be willing to debate at a later time.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2018, 03:42:26 PM »

The Nixon Campaign declines a debate at this time, but encourages the other candidates to have one without him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies