Office of SoIA fhtagn - Department of Internal Affairs (Farewell)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:19:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of SoIA fhtagn - Department of Internal Affairs (Farewell)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of SoIA fhtagn - Department of Internal Affairs (Farewell)  (Read 772 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 20, 2018, 11:29:33 AM »
« edited: November 04, 2018, 12:15:45 AM by fhtagn »

-------------------------
fhtagn
Secretary of Internal Affairs
-------------------------

Welcome, everyone! This thread will contain all important information regarding the Department of Internal Affairs.

Please bear with us while we work on getting things organized and while we get to work on making this office an active and vital part of the North Carolina Yankee Administration. I want to thank President North Carolina Yankee for his faith in my ability to tackle this role, and the Senate for unanimously confirming my nomination. I look forward to the work that can be done together in service to our nation!

Feel free to check in on this as you wish, and if you have any particular questions, feel free to let me know on here or via PM!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:41:15 AM »
« Edited: September 20, 2018, 04:41:31 PM by People's Speaker fhtagn »

SoIA Directive #01 of September 20th, 2018
Official Record

By the authority vested in me as the Secretary of Internal Affairs, I hereby issue a directive requiring the deployment of federal relief workers and judicial authorities to impacted counties in North Carolina and South Carolina in the Southern region, to coordinate with regional, state, and local affiliates for rescue, relief, and repair work in response to the destruction caused by Hurricane Florence.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 04:59:34 PM »

Press Release September 20th, 2018

I have reached out to Southern Governor tmthforu94 regarding the next steps on what can be done in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence, and how the federal government can assist those who are most in need in the Southern region. In a few short days, we should have a final draft written on legislation that will be submitted to Congress to ensure that we are doing our part to help those affected in North and South Carolina.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 06:15:01 PM »

SoIA Directive #01 of September 20th, 2018
Official Record

By the authority vested in me as the Secretary of Internal Affairs, I hereby issue a directive requiring the deployment of federal relief workers and judicial authorities to impacted counties in North Carolina and South Carolina in the Southern region, to coordinate with regional, state, and local affiliates for rescue, relief, and repair work in response to the destruction caused by Hurricane Florence.

Noted.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 10:56:05 PM »

Between real life work commitments and being insanely sick lately, there was a bit of a delay in getting work done on legislation for those affected by Hurricane Florence announced ten days ago, but we should have this completed and submitted to the House sometime soon (by the end of the week at latest).
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 07:22:13 AM »

SoIA Directive #02 of October 10th, 2018
Official Record

By the authority vested in me as the Secretary of Internal Affairs, I hereby issue a directive requiring the deployment of federal relief workers and judicial authorities to impacted counties in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia in the Southern region, to coordinate with regional, state, and local affiliates for rescue, relief, and repair work in response to the destruction caused by Hurricane Michael.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 02:31:14 AM »
« Edited: October 27, 2018, 02:43:42 AM by People's Speaker fhtagn »

Press Release October 27th, 2018

A draft for additional federal response to Hurricane Florence has been sent to the President North Carolina Yankee and Southern Governor tmthforu94 and is waiting for feedback. Once we have more solid numbers, a draft will be available for Hurricane Michael as well (if this happens after the end of the current house term, I will do my best to work with Congress to get this introduced and sponsored).

In the meantime, there has been some work with legislation that has been recently introduced, such as the No More Stupid Laws Affecting Indians Act, in an effort to improve our relations with our native communities.

It is my hope that in the near future, I'll have the opportunity to work with our regional governments on recently signed animal welfare laws, tackle issues regarding the budget (including working with the regions to ensure they are upholding their own funding requirements), as well as tackle necessary follow up items regarding legislation signed into law in the 13th and 14th Congresses.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 12:14:00 AM »

On a final note before I peace out, prior to leaving office, the Hurricane Florence Relief Act has been passed and signed into law by President NC Yankee, providing needed aid to those affected by the storm.

Presidential Signing Statements
The devastation caused by the recent Hurricanes has been monumental to many parts of the Southeast, and today we take further action to help those who have been impact by the first of these storms, Hurricane Florence. As I said when the bill was rolled out by the Secretary of Internal Affairs, which also ties back to what I said in the previous signing statement about the potential for legislative success when Secretaries sit in Congress, that this would not be the final word on the matter. The reason being obviously is that we have a second storm and thus once the concrete data is made available, the next administration and Congress will have to pass a similar package most likely to assist those who have been affected from Hurricane Michael.

Sticking with the theme of discussing game mechanics along with the merits, I will add to the point about the Secretaries being in Congress, and add to that the dynamic of regional involvement. This bill functions as a partnership with the region in question, namely that of the Southeast. I hope to see more of this kind of structure in the future, and it provides and an opportunities for the Senators, Governors and the Secretary of Internal Affairs to collaborate on projects, improve activity at both the regional and federal level and improve the quality of the bills that are passed to deal with such matters.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
People's House of Representatives
Passed 8-0-0-1 in the Atlasian House of Representatives on November 1, 2018

Atlasian Regional Senate

[/quote]
President of the Atlasian Republic

[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to serve in this role under one of the most competent administrations this game has had, and while I would have enjoyed continuing to actually do my job with the former President, the time has come for me to say goodbye. For those interested, this won't be the last the game has seen of me. Hopefully when I'm ready to hold office again in some way, shape, or form, the current administration hasn't killed the game.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 03:15:05 AM »

On a final note before I peace out, prior to leaving office, the Hurricane Florence Relief Act has been passed and signed into law by President NC Yankee, providing needed aid to those affected by the storm.

The devastation caused by the recent Hurricanes has been monumental to many parts of the Southeast, and today we take further action to help those who have been impact by the first of these storms, Hurricane Florence. As I said when the bill was rolled out by the Secretary of Internal Affairs, which also ties back to what I said in the previous signing statement about the potential for legislative success when Secretaries sit in Congress, that this would not be the final word on the matter. The reason being obviously is that we have a second storm and thus once the concrete data is made available, the next administration and Congress will have to pass a similar package most likely to assist those who have been affected from Hurricane Michael.

Sticking with the theme of discussing game mechanics along with the merits, I will add to the point about the Secretaries being in Congress, and add to that the dynamic of regional involvement. This bill functions as a partnership with the region in question, namely that of the Southeast. I hope to see more of this kind of structure in the future, and it provides and an opportunities for the Senators, Governors and the Secretary of Internal Affairs to collaborate on projects, improve activity at both the regional and federal level and improve the quality of the bills that are passed to deal with such matters.

Atlasian Regional Senate

[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to serve in this role under one of the most competent administrations this game has had, and while I would have enjoyed continuing to actually do my job with the former President, the time has come for me to say goodbye. For those interested, this won't be the last the game has seen of me. Hopefully when I'm ready to hold office again in some way, shape, or form, the current administration hasn't killed the game.
[/quote]
It's such despicable partisan hackery on the part of the new meme administration to fire you like that. Thank you for your service.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 09:25:59 PM »

Atlasian Regional Senate

[/quote]

[/quote]
It's such despicable partisan hackery on the part of the new meme administration to fire you like that. Thank you for your service.
[/quote]

LT calls someone else a partisan hack-Lmao.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies