AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +3 H2H, +2 with Green candidate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:56:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +3 H2H, +2 with Green candidate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +3 H2H, +2 with Green candidate  (Read 1975 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 07:32:13 PM »

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:44 PM »

It would be the irony of ironies if the Green Party was Sinema's Achilles Heel in November.

Green Party candidates in AZ tend to over-poll and under-perform once E-Day actually hits....

Sure if it's a nail biter that might well make the difference, but my question would be why didn't they also poll the Libertarian Candidate, since I believe both are waging write-in campaigns only, and their names won't appear on the November ballot (Am I mistaken?).

To me it looks more like symbolic statement of opinion regarding Sinema's shift in political positioning that has frustrated some on the "Political Left", combined with essentially more a "non-of the above" option.

As we well know, most of these voters will not write-in a 3rd Party Candidate for US-SEN in November, but will likely put the clothespin on their noses and pick a choice, or sit out the election altogether.

I know your post was regarding the potential irony, so not taking a swing at all on that, and yes collectively 3rd Party Candidates can do pretty decently at times in AZ compared to many other States if enough voters are dissatisfied with their choices, but not convinced this will be the case here.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »

Wait the Green candidate is named Green
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 11:32:28 PM »

The problem for GOP is Krysten Sinema looks like Gabby Giffords without the head wound. And Dems can win AZ in 2020😁

wtf?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 02:06:05 AM »

The fact that the race is exactly matching the generic ballot only proves that Sinema's far right posturing is ridiculous, pointless, and completely unnecessary.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 02:08:08 AM »

McSallys scorched earth campaign obviously was not effective as she hoped. I suppose according to those favorables, Sinema’s PAC’s that are attacking McSally based on policy are doing more work.

While I do personally think TV ads are the most effective way to communicate with voters, at the same time voters are able to read between the lines. McSally hasn’t aired one ad that talks about issues, they’re basically all “Sinema opposed the Iraq war so vote me”

*****Also McSallys own campaign website doesn’t have a single page that discusses where she stands on issues, so basically not a single ad or website states where she stands on anything, her campaign website is one big donation page*****

still waiting for a Quinnipiac poll

Quinnipiac doesn't poll AZ.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies