The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:00:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74
Author Topic: The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII  (Read 169283 times)
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2018, 10:37:13 PM »

Pitbull owners should be ashamed of themselves and the entire breeds should be either euthanized or bred out, or a combo of both.

Genocide for dogs, basically.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2018, 11:50:48 PM »

Pitbull owners should be ashamed of themselves and the entire breeds should be either euthanized or bred out, or a combo of both.

They are not humans, so I can say that.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2018, 11:51:42 PM »

Squinting
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2018, 11:54:35 PM »

Doesn't mean you should

#LetDogsSurvive
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2018, 12:20:12 AM »

Doesn't mean you should

#LetDogsSurvive

I want all to survive except for pitbulls.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2018, 12:36:33 AM »

Doesn't mean you should

#LetDogsSurvive

Well, this seems in line with your other opinions.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2018, 12:40:50 AM »

Doesn't mean you should

#LetDogsSurvive

Well for starters, it's pit bulls. Two words, not one. Short for American Pit Bull Terrier.
Considering you can't even refer to the breed properly, it's probably safe to say that you lack even the slightest clue what the breed actually is, what traits they were bred for, and that any reasons you have to hate them and want them dead are a product of being uneducated on the issue and using bogus sources.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2018, 05:47:14 AM »

"Not really human" is a classic defense for murdering marginalized groups of people.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2018, 05:50:09 AM »

I've come a realization, the right is about jokes and having fun and the left is all about being super serious.  No wonder there is no agreement or middle ground.

I mean, look at Kavanaugh.  Hey, he's beer-drinkin' party guy! Can't have that in the SCOTUS.

All the left has to offer is that schoolmarm from Harry Potter, but only if she made claims that she was sexually assaulted to excuse her being the authoritarian she is.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2018, 09:59:30 AM »

I've come a realization, the right is about jokes and having fun and the left is all about being super serious.  No wonder there is no agreement or middle ground.

I mean, look at Kavanaugh.  Hey, he's beer-drinkin' party guy! Can't have that in the SCOTUS.

All the left has to offer is that schoolmarm from Harry Potter, but only if she made claims that she was sexually assaulted to excuse her being the authoritarian she is.
I mean, he has a point. You’re one of the most frigid leftists I’ve ever encountered. Even Evergreen had a fun side, even if it revolves around dark and probably sexualized fantasies of violence.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2018, 11:00:24 AM »

Might be time to rename the thread:

White liberals are the most racist people in America.  They don't believe black people can succeed in a color blind society.  It absolutely disgusts me.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2018, 11:03:30 AM »

White liberals are the most racist people in America.  They don't believe black people can succeed in a color blind society.  It absolutely disgusts me.
He's not exactly wrong, especially on the first part of that statement.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2018, 11:29:20 AM »

He's not exactly wrong, especially on the first part of that statement.

He's not wrong at all, even if he used predictably over-the-top wording to get a reaction out of said liberals.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2018, 11:37:35 AM »

He's right.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »

^^^

Thanks to the 3 above posters for saving the rest of us time from having to quote their posts here.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2018, 11:40:42 AM »

^^^

Thanks to the 3 above posters for saving the rest of us time from having to quote their posts here.

Yup, LOL.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2018, 11:59:27 AM »

So predictable.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2018, 01:12:39 PM »

you seriously gotta stop the trolling dude. like,at least lay out an argument.

The argument is that the country is rallying hard in favor of probable rapists. If a rape accusation can turn a blue wave into a red wave, then surely it can get one measly Nevada governor elected
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2018, 01:49:05 PM »

TIL People acting smug and assuming to know more than they actually do about the lives of minorities (something conservatives NEVER do) is more racist than trying to delegitimatize a black president, insisting that we need to preserve “white culture” in America, preventing people from certain countries from even entering the country, separating families and putting children in cages, marching with torches in favor of white nationalism, and trying to build a wall which will serve no purpose other than to make people feel safe from the scary Mexicans.

I mean, sure, you could point to a few individual liberals who are racist or say cringeworthy things, but to argue that liberals, on the whole, are the most racist? Yeah, that belongs in this thread.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »

I mean, sure, you could point to a few individual liberals who are racist or say cringeworthy things, but to argue that liberals, on the whole, are the most racist? Yeah, that belongs in this thread.

Yep. This is 100% accurate. No surprise that the poster doubled down, nor that those 3 particular clowns defended his assertion, though.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2018, 02:51:57 PM »

I think we are now entering the period of the wave election season, where Democrats start gaining across the board until election day.
Keep dreaming. There will be no wave. It's going to be an ordinary midterm in which the governing party will lose some seats in the House. Trump isn't uniquely unpopular, it's just that America is uniquely polarized and the media are uniquely and uniformly opposed to him.

And in any case I fail to see how a Rosen +2 poll would indicate a "wave" in a race that was always a tossup or lean D in a state that was won by Hillary by more than 2.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2018, 02:53:01 PM »

I think we are now entering the period of the wave election season, where Democrats start gaining across the board until election day.
Keep dreaming. There will be no wave. It's going to be an ordinary midterm in which the governing party will lose some seats in the House. Trump isn't uniquely unpopular, it's just that America is uniquely polarized and the media are uniquely and uniformly opposed to him.

And in any case I fail to see how a Rosen +2 poll would indicate a "wave" in a race that was always a tossup or lean D in a state that was won by Hillary by more than 2.
Lots of Democratic dog sweat, I see!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2018, 02:59:35 PM »

Nah, a midterm election on the other side of the world won by the wrong party won't affect my life. It's you guys who will have to live with the result.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

What would qualify as an ordinary midterm though? Like 1970 or 1990? It's actually hard to find more neutral midterms because even though the seat flips were kind of low in those elections, Democrats actually won the House popular vote by decently large margins. They just had so many seats already that it didn't make much difference. If Democrats won by those margins this cycle, it would be a bonafide wave.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2018, 03:38:16 PM »
« Edited: October 19, 2018, 04:28:33 PM by RINO Tom »

Yep. This is 100% accurate. No surprise that the poster doubled down, nor that those 3 particular clowns defended his assertion, though.

Stay classy, jeez, LOL.

EDIT: Fridays are for being nice.  Obviously, Green Line's post was hyperbole, and when you dissect it as you did, it is obviously a falsehood.  At least IMO.  However, your posting it here, for whatever reason, read as you taking the assertion that there are plenty of racist White liberals as either "absurd" or "ignorant," which is why I defended his comment ... while I won't defend his exact comment anymore, that assertion I just addressed is neither absurd or ignorant, and I have seen the proof myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies