The Enemy Within - Savage; Excellent
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:51:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate
  Book Reviews and Discussion (Moderator: Torie)
  The Enemy Within - Savage; Excellent
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Enemy Within - Savage; Excellent  (Read 4761 times)
Hitchabrut
republicanjew18

Political Matrix
E: 8.38, S: 7.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 17, 2005, 05:08:53 PM »

I strongly suggest all to read this book. It is an unconventional type of book, understandably unconventional if you have ever listened to Michael Savage, because of the expression used. Whether or not you agree with this extremely conservative author, the multitude of factual specifics given is truly astounding and the details which expose many national organizations' true intentions are sure to appeal to the emotional and also the very rational. My only complaint against him is his frequent use of odd and fairly irrelevant stories, I.E. comparing a violent childhood game of king of the hill to fighting apathy in the populace of America and malevolance in liberalism. A very convincing and classically conservative presentation of domestic discomfort.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 09:22:20 PM »

My only complaint against him is his frequent use of odd and fairly irrelevant stories, I.E. comparing a violent childhood game of king of the hill to fighting apathy in the populace of America and malevolance in liberalism.

I'm going to take it that he hasn't exactly written the book from an objective point of view that people of all ideologies can appreciate.
Hitchabrut
republicanjew18

Political Matrix
E: 8.38, S: 7.49

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 06:46:07 PM »

My only complaint against him is his frequent use of odd and fairly irrelevant stories, I.E. comparing a violent childhood game of king of the hill to fighting apathy in the populace of America and malevolance in liberalism.

I'm going to take it that he hasn't exactly written the book from an objective point of view that people of all ideologies can appreciate.

Of course, yet how many political publications are objective?
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 11:17:08 PM »

No one takes Michael Savage seriously anymore, since he was booted off the airwaves for spouting the official Republican party line on AIDS, which they've had since 1981. 
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 11:18:17 PM »

Michael Savage is an absolute idiot and hate monger.  He doesn't belong in the same league as mainstream and rational talk hosts like Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, etc.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 11:23:23 PM »

Michael Savage is an absolute idiot and hate monger.  He doesn't belong in the same league as mainstream and rational talk hosts like Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, etc.
Haha you crack me up.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 11:30:12 PM »

No one takes Michael Savage seriously anymore, since he was booted off the airwaves for spouting the official Republican party line on AIDS, which they've had since 1981. 

You mean he supports massive spending in Africa to help people who are suffering?  Wow, I didn't realize Savage was that compassionate.
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 01:20:14 AM »

You mean he supports massive spending in Africa to help people who are suffering?  Wow, I didn't realize Savage was that compassionate.

Thats funny how you are defending the Party but attacking one of its beneficiaries at the same time (meaning that he benefits from right wing types buying his "books").

And you know I wasn't talking about Africa Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies