Republican Primary - Old School Republican vs ExtremeConservative (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:24:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republican Primary - Old School Republican vs ExtremeConservative (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Primary - Old School Republican vs ExtremeConservative  (Read 1317 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: October 01, 2018, 01:16:49 AM »

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 01:21:49 AM »

Trump was from the Northeast and was more secular, while ExtremeConservative is from the South and very religious, so I gave OSR the benefit of the doubt there.

Can he at least have DC? Trump only got 14% there. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 01:49:23 AM »

LOL Ice Spear and Mizzouian can never stop theirselves from displaying their utter hackishness when it comes to making predictions about Republican voters.

The fact is they never understood the actual reason why Trump won, Humongous amount of Name Recognition, a super divided field , 2 billion in free media (without this he loses) , and Republican Establishment giving all the money to Jeb when nobody was in the mood for another Bush in office.

The fact is this primary will be either a closer version of 2000 or 2012. If Extreme wins it will be 2000, If I win it will be 2012 but what I know for certain is it wont be 2016.

BTW: If Mitt Romney and John McCain werent too liberal for Republican voters, I certainly wouldn't be either(I am probably to the right of them on many issues)

You may be to the right of them on issues that Republican voters either don't care about or actively oppose you on. You're to the left of them on nearly everything they prioritze and actually base their vote on.

Did you notice all those Missouri Republicans who voted against right to work? Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 02:14:50 AM »

But would you consider ExtremeConservative and Trump to be ideological equivalents? If anything, Trump's economic views/social views are more similar to those of OSR than ExtremeConservative.

It's more like a John Kasich vs. Ted Cruz map.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies