s Pence preparing for his Presidency?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:44:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  s Pence preparing for his Presidency?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: s Pence preparing for his Presidency?  (Read 859 times)
gvnbm2018
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 05, 2018, 03:12:07 PM »
« edited: October 10, 2018, 02:03:12 PM by gvnbm2018 »

Given the constant controversy and doubts swirling around President Trump, corruption allegations against former top Trump campaign and administration officials, Russian involvement with top Trump people, sexual assault and harassment charges, speculation that he will not last as President for this full term, do you believe that Vice President Pence is, privately, laying the groundwork for his Presidential administration?

Please discuss.

Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 04:55:29 PM »

Given the constant controversy and doubts swirling around President Trump, corruption allegations against former top Trump campaign and administration officials, Russian involvement with top Trump people, sexual assault and harassment charges, speculation that he will not last as President for this full term, do you believe that Vice President Pence is, privately, laying the groundwork for his Presidential administration?

Please discuss.

He has been the President's understudy since January 20, 2017 in the event that something happens to the President. Such is much of the Constitutional role. He has already decided on what cabinet he will have, and I expect it to be like-minded. That means (if I understand it) as much of a Christian and Corporate state as possible.

He is one lethal heart attack or stroke from becoming President. 

The optimum time for him to become President so that he could run once for election and a second time for re-election would be just after the completion of half the term of Donald Trump. In that scenario he could be President for nearly ten years -- in theory.But that is in the event of a resignation.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 05:21:32 PM »

He wants to convert all the gay people, so I imagine dude is probably so deep in the closet he'd have to be President of Narnia.
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 05:30:14 PM »

He wants to convert all the gay people, so I imagine dude is probably so deep in the closet he'd have to be President of Narnia.

This is my favorite post on Atlas.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »

Pence is utterly irrelevant. He doesn't have the balls to be manipulating people behind the scenes.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies