New Jersey is Schneider Country
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:26:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  New Jersey is Schneider Country
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: New Jersey is Schneider Country  (Read 3870 times)
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2018, 06:48:51 PM »

NOTICE: This timeline is a serious insight into a Dan Schneider presidential run. This is not made out of malice, or to totally ignore any unintelligent discussion. This is made purely as a timeline, a serious timeline.

July 12, 2019

Former television producer Dan Schneider announced a presidential run for the Democratic nomination Schneider stated that the decision to leave Nickelodeon was to form a presidential run against Donald Trump. Schneider stated "The violence in this country ignited by the President is unacceptable. I will be tough on reducing the crime rate in this country, I support the death penalty and life-sentencing, absolutely. If I'm elected then I will really 'make America great again'"
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 06:58:44 PM »

July 16, 2019

Former New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez announced his run for the Democratic Party's nomination for president. Senator Menendez, who was the sole Democrat defeated in the 2018 midterms, stated that despite the "frivolous" allegations of bribery, that he will run. He stated that "we have two other people [referring to Donald Trump and supposedly Dan Schneider] who actually have done the things that I've been wrongly accused for, and they think that they can put their cronies on a court and put me in jail instead of them, they favor criminals; a value that sends a message embracing corruption in this country. If I'm elected, I will work to end corruption in this great nation."

DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION POLLING:
Dan Schneider: 49%
Bob Menendez: 31%
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 07:08:40 PM »

Wait, the sole democrat? Does that mean we have senators Wilson and Trauner, and a 435-0 house?
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 07:09:09 PM »

July 19, 2019

Stormy Daniels's lawyer Michael Avenatti announces his bid for the Democratic presidential nomination. He addressed a crowd in Davenport, Iowa. He shouted that "Donald Trump, Dan Schneider, and Bob Menendez have all run this country into a direction that favors sexual exploitation and bribery. I, as an attorney, have worked consistently all my life to fight our great nation against political crime, and as president, I will give instant criminal sentences to Donald Trump, Dan Schneider, Bob Menendez, and any of their kind."

DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION POLLING:
Dan Schneider: 39%

Bob Menendez: 31%
Michael Avenatti: 27%
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 07:09:36 PM »

I was hoping for a Cory Schneider for Governor timeline and now I'm just disappointed.
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 07:09:49 PM »

Wait, the sole democrat? Does that mean we have senators Wilson and Trauner, and a 435-0 house?

Oops I meant re-election.
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 07:28:28 PM »

August 11, 2019

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones announced a run for the Republican presidential nomination Jones stated that "Donald Trump has upset several of us by not taking down North Korea, not pardoning Roy Moore, who's completely innocent by the way and the allegations were set up by the Democrats and the Clinton Foundation, keeping liberal Robert Mueller alive, and worst of all, saying that both sides were wrong in the Charolettesville riot. If I'm elected president, I will be vigilant in releasing the truth, releasing the documents that the JFK assassination was a ploy by the libtards to increase their gains for the next election, that Obama was a former Osama doppelganger, and that the Clinton Foundation killed Seth Rich."

REPUBLICAN NOMINATION POLLING
Donald Trump: 76%

Alex Jones: 22%
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »

August 18, 2019

GOV. STEFANOWSKI ENDORSES ALEX JONES

Connecticut governor Bob Stefanowski, endorsed Alex Jones as opposed to President Trump. The newly elected governor explained that "I believe Mr. Jones will restore truth to America, after four years of the President hiding truths behind closed doors. Doesn't the president realizes that he's protecting the Clintons by keeping the truth behind Pizzagate and Seth Rich behind closed doors?"

SEN. MANCHIN ENDORSES BOB MENENDEZ

West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin endorsed Bob Menendez. Manchin stated that "Bob is my friend, and I truly believe in the anti-corruption message that he carries for America. I'd be thrilled to vote for Bob in 2020."

GOV. HUBBELL ENDORSES MICHAEL AVENATTI

Governor Fred Hubbell of Iowa, a crucial state in the primaries, endorsed Michael Avenatti. The governor stated that "Mike has defended women who are rightfully speaking out against the President and his Supreme Court justice. Mike is an American hero for standing up for women in this country, and I'd be proud to support him in 2020."

GOV. MURPHY ENDORSES DAN SCHNEIDER

Governor Phil Murphy, in a shocking move, endorsed Dan Schneider. The New Jersey governor, widely expected to endorse fellow New Jersey politician Bob Menendez, stated that "Dan is truly going to be tough on settling the problems with the riots and violence that face America everyday. Although I do appreciate the anti-corruption message of my friend Bob, I believe that he's in too much trouble to win, if he can't even win in New Jersey, I'm sorry Bob, but my endorsement goes to Dan."
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 09:29:23 PM »

This is one of the most amazing things I’ve read.
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 05:22:05 AM »

Dan “The Footinator” Schneider
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 05:52:13 AM »

SHAPIRO DECLINES PRESIDENTIAL RUN, ENDORSES TRUMP

Conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro declined a run for President. Stating "I'm satisfied with the President, and don't want to challenge him."

RACHEL MADDOW ANNOUNCES REPUBLICAN PRIMARY RUN

Television host Rachel Maddow announced her intentions to primary President Trump. She stated that "I have to do something to save the party of Lincoln and restore it to what it once was. If the party continues to pander to the alt-right, I don't see a bright future for this great party."

REPUBLICAN NOMINATION POLLING
Donald Trump - 73%
Alex Jones - 21%
Rachel Maddow - 5%
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 06:17:47 AM »

August 26, 2019

REP. VAN DREW ENDORSES DAN SCHNEIDER

New Jersey representative Jeff Van Drew endorsed Dan Schneider, the first-term New Jersey representative stated that "Dan Schneider is a true centrist, and really shows the direction that moderate Democrats, such as myself, want this great party to go."

DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION POLLING: NEW JERSEY
Dan Schneider: 53%

Bob Menendez: 29%
Michael Avenatti: 18%

SCHNEIDER ADDRESSES CROWD IN ANNAPOLIS

Presidential candidate Dan Schneider held a rally in Annapolis, Maryland today; alongside former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley. "I'm proud to be addressing this wonderful crowd, in this wonderful state, with a wonderful friend, Mr. O'Malley," Schneider started, "I will work tirelessly to reverse the tragedy and conflict facing our nations schools, especially in the state of Maryland, what has the President done, moreover what has anyone done to help that school with the dead baby in the bathroom? Have you even heard about it? And what has anyone done to help that poor kid who was raped in that bathroom? Nothing. If I'm elected president, I will work to give compensation to any victims of such heinous acts, especially if they are children."
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 07:06:55 AM »

It’s Dan “I’ll beat my meat to your underage feet” Schneider
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 07:08:01 AM »

Sole? I see what you did there lol
Joey1996

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 09:18:38 AM »

Lmao
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 02:54:17 PM »

September 12, 2019

RUSS FEINGOLD APPEARS WITH MICHAEL AVENATTI ON CAMPAIGN TRAIL IN IOWA

Russ Feingold spoke a rally for Democratic presidential candidate Michael Avenatti. Feingold stated that "Mr. Avenatti has pushed for women's rights for years, against President Trump, against Justice Kavanaugh, and hopefully, for America. It's still a shame that people don't believe the gender gap is real, I'll tell you."

At the same rally, Mr. James Holton, a twenty-five year old computer software developer asked Mr. Avenatti about the Reddit forum /r/incels, and detailed of the misogynistic happenings and what he would do about these matters if he were elected president. Mr. Avenatti responded "I'll make shutting down outlets that glorify violence against women, misogyny, racism, and other horrific ideals a priority under my administration."

DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION POLLING: IOWA
Michael Avenatti: 44%

Bob Menendez: 29%
Dan Schneider: 23%

STEVE KING ENDORSES ALEX JONES

At a Republican gathering in Sioux City, Iowa; the area's lawmaker, Steve King endorsed Alex Jones. King stated that he had "admired Alex Jones and InfoWars for many years." King further said that "Mr. Jones is correct in stating that Donald Trump is alienating his base by keeping documents about Pizzagate, Seth Rich, the JFK assassination, the birth certificate, and many other documents of importance. I hope the great people of Iowa will select Mr. Jones as this great party's presidential nominee."

REPUBLICAN NOMINATION POLLING: IOWA
Rachel Maddow: 41%

Donald Trump: 39%
Alex Jones: 17%
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 04:50:08 PM »

January 29, 2020 - February 2, 2020

IOWA CAUCUS: CAMPAIGN WRAP

As the Iowa caucus is nearing, the candidates have made their final appearances through out the state.

Democratic candidate Bob Menendez delivered a speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa; alongside Senate hopeful, former Governor Chet Culver in the speech, Menendez stated his support for same-sex marriage. "The court case regarding that cake shop...in Colorado, was a horrible ruling, absolutely awful. I'll work to make sure that it is reversed when I'm president."

President Donald Trump campaigned in Iowa on his successes, "I put a conservative voice on the Supreme Court, I brought back millions of jobs, I started the wall, what don't people love about me? I've done everything for these people and what do I get?" Alongside the president was Iowa Senator Joni Ernst.

Michael Avenatti made an appearance in Des Moines with Governor Fred Hubbell. While on the trail, Avenatti blasted Trump's earlier appearance, stating "The president put somebody who had done inappropriate things to three women on the Supreme Court, hasn't brought back any jobs; in fact the economy has worsened with Toys R' Us down the toilet, and hasn't taken any action on any of his campaign promises. I'll stick to my promises, in fact, I'll give you one now, I promise that I will bring back jobs, expand women's rights and respect, and service the country."

Rachel Maddow appeared at a theater in Cedar Rapids alongside former Governor Kim Reynolds, Maddow campaigned on a pro-civil liberties platform, "The government shouldn't tell you how to live your life or what you do with it. Life is too short for the government who runs this country to tell you how to be and what to be. To the citizens of Cedar Rapids, I hope to have your votes in the caucus!"

Alex Jones held a rally at a tavern in Sioux City. Many white-nationalists were in attendance, Steve King was at Jones's side. Jones reiterated his previous statement of "I don't like 'em puttin' chemicals in the water that turn the frickin' frogs gay." Jones stated that "I absolutely 100% still stand by the claim, and will personally take down any opposition to straight, heterosexual frogs. It's disgusting that the libtards of this country want to turn animals to their own alien agenda."

Dan Schneider campaigned at the Jordan Creek Town Center in West Des Moines Schneider campaigned on the promise of the protection of life after a certain point. "I'm pro-choice, but I do believe there ought to be a certain cut-off point for being able to abort a fetus. Maybe a month before the baby is to be born, because the baby's already mostly developed and to abort it then could be a serious risk to the mother, regardless of the clinic's credentials." Soon afterwards, Schneider was at a McDonald's Play Place in Des Moines, performing meet-and-greets with children.

FINAL POLLING RESULTS BY CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT (DEM)

FINAL POLLING RESULTS BY CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT (REP)

NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 05:40:55 PM »

Dan “Get in my van” Schneider
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 11:03:15 AM »

It's disgusting that the libtards of this country want to turn animals to their own alien agenda.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 02:52:39 PM »

Dan “She’s a Fighter” Schneider
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 06:14:10 PM »

IOWA CAUCUS RETURNS

Anderson Cooper: Good evening I'm Anderson Cooper, now tonight is probably the most important night; as it will determine who our president will be for the next four years, or who the won't be will be.

It is 8:12 PM, and our first results from Iowa have come in, the areas counted are suburban or rural counties accounting for only 2% of the state's population.

DEMOCRATS (2% in)

Michael Avenatti - 49.94%
Bob Menendez - 33.73%
Dan Schneider - 12.33%

It appears that Michael Avenatti has a large lead in Iowa at the current moment, carrying suburban Poweshiek County, and tech-savvy Wapello County, with Bob Menendez carrying rural Guthrie County, and Dan Schneider not currently carrying any, if Avenatti is to win this contest; keeping Wapello County in the playing field is key.

REPUBLICANS (2% in)

Rachel Maddow - 35.23%
Donald Trump - 33.21%
Alex Jones - 31.56%

In a state that he won by nearly 10% in 2016; President Trump is slightly behind Rachel Maddow in Iowa, likely due to Wapello County's larger population. The President is leading narrowly in Poweshiek County, and Alex Jones is dwarfing both candidates in rural Guthrie County. Unlike the Democratic caucus, which Avenatti is widely expected to win; the Iowa caucus will be very close for the Republicans.
HomestarSB9
United States

P P
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 08:12:52 PM »

The time is now 8:33 PM; and more results from Iowa have come in.

DEMOCRATS (6%)

Michael Avenatti: 36.53%
Bob Menendez: 33.19%
Dan Schneider: 30.28%

Michael Avenatti is still in the lead; however the lead is narrowing. Bob Menendez is currently leading in Marion County; a county with over 33,000 residents; if Avenatti can't recover from the loss, which is currently within a margin of 0.026%, it will be an upset. Dan Schneider is leading in two central Iowa counties, Sac and Emmet; and tied with Bob Menendez in Ida County.

REPUBLICANS (6%)

Donald Trump: 34.73%
Rachel Maddow: 34.01%
Alex Jones: 31.26%

The president has been able to capture a narrow lead in the state, as he currently is keeping edges in Tama and Poweshiek counties, and carrying a wider majority in Cedar County. Alex Jones is leading by very large margins in two more rural counties, Ida and Sac. Emmet County is currently tied between the President and Rachel Maddow.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 08:42:25 PM »

I love this primary coverage. Really like the county maps
KaiserDave