Opinion of NYC Millennial Minority (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:12:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of NYC Millennial Minority (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of NYC Millennial Minority
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 229

Author Topic: Opinion of NYC Millennial Minority  (Read 13061 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: October 10, 2018, 02:36:09 PM »

Blue avatars: "When a Democrat says 'vote Democratic' in every post, it's grating and annoying! People overly bullish and in your face about Democratic chances like Solid are massive HPs."

(opinion of a user who says "vote Republican" in every post, and is overly bullish and in your face about Republican chances) "Great guy! FF! I love him! Best new poster!"

Seems red avatars aren't the only ones with double standards. Seriously, are there any Republicans left who believe in consistency and holding everyone to the same standard? Anyway, about this poster: does this guy have a Russian IP? It wouldn't surprise me if he did.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 08:19:54 PM »

The only things about me that have anything to do with Russia are:

-lots of Russian American friends and acquaintances in high school

-a couple close Russian American friends right now, a few fresh-off-the-boat Russian acquaintances I'm on good terms with

-a few Russian American girls I've had flings with, one who is a huge Trump fan as well; one who hates Trump like your average Atlas user and still doesn't believe my political beliefs are sincere; one fresh-off-the-boat Russian girl I almost had a fling with until...well, long and gross story

-I know how to say 'hello,' 'goodbye,' 'yes,' 'no,' 'my friend,' in Russian

-I know how to say "Russia" and "Russian" in German

-I like to make dumb vodka jokes to the Russian people I know in real life

-I like to make dumb Russian hacking and Vladimir Putin jokes to the Russian people I know in real life

-I would like to visit Russia one day in the same fashion I would like to visit pretty much every other place on the planet, many of which I probably won't be able to in my lifetime

Okay, credit where credit is due, I chuckled.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 10:45:52 PM »

Blue avatars: "When a Democrat says 'vote Democratic' in every post, it's grating and annoying! People overly bullish and in your face about Democratic chances like Solid are massive HPs."

(opinion of a user who says "vote Republican" in every post, and is overly bullish and in your face about Republican chances) "Great guy! FF! I love him! Best new poster!"

Seems red avatars aren't the only ones with double standards. Seriously, are there any Republicans left who believe in consistency and holding everyone to the same standard?

forgot to address this point

I think fhtagn, Sanchez, and everyone else who voted FF do so not because of partisan reasons but because

-I'm a pretty cool guy (I know 'cool' is relative but there are a few people who told me that lol)
-I'm smart (my mom says so and lots of people I know irl tell me that so I guess I am lol)
-I'm cute (of course you can't tell through text but this one time this one girl told me she could feel how cute i was just bc of my texts lol so there ya go)
-I'm someone who gives lots of positive energy lol.
-I'm pretty successful at EVERYTHING I do. That includes posting on Atlas. There are 19 people who voted 'FF' as of this post and I've only been on Atlas since this past summer. You could fill up a schoolbus with that many people! It's one of my most impressive achievements of 2018 so far*

*if the blue wave is stopped on November 6, I'll consider myself to be one of the major forces responsible and I guess that will be may most major achievement of 2018. To any haters out there, think about it. What have *you* done with your life?

See these kinds of posts are much more entertaining.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 02:36:32 AM »

Hopefully he'll explain why Trump only barely wins Nebraska.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 11:16:18 AM »

Hopefully he'll explain why Trump only barely wins Nebraska.

He won't lose THAT badly, get real

I was referring to his prediction map...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies