Pledge to never vote for Hillary Clinton (again)!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:59:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Pledge to never vote for Hillary Clinton (again)!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: .............
AYE
Er..No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Pledge to never vote for Hillary Clinton (again)!  (Read 2281 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 06:12:50 AM »
« edited: October 13, 2018, 12:08:57 AM by dead0man »

Hillary vs Trump in a swing-state = a vote for Trump.

EDIT: Although... fortunately this will never happen and we have third party candidates... or the option to not vote. If this really happened, i would probably vote not at all or only vote for senate / governor / state elections, and maybe vote third party. But if we would be sent back into 2016, i did in fact encouraged sanders voters to vote trump on the internet (not with full enthusiasm but i thought he was the lesser evil of the two evils), because i thought like: we would know what we would get with hillary if we elect her... but we don't know what we will get if we elect trump... You know it might happen that he turns out to be a good president at all, and the world and the USA definitely needed change. Hillary didn't understand that. I'm not sure what i would have done, because i know in 2016 my opinion changed almost every day. I was very unsure about it. I wish she would have said that she would only be a one-term president.
You idiot! America did not need change. America needed steady, intelligent, deserving leadership idoubling down on Obama era policies.
yeah that would have been great!  To bad the Dems nominated Hillary instead.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 08:18:48 AM »

I will certainly sign that pledge in exchange for something. Then again it's not like I have the right to vote in US elections or anything, I have nothing to lose Tongue
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 09:47:31 AM »

Wulfric, you're sick and you need help.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 01:02:36 PM »

I mean, this will never happen, but I'll vote for her if she is the nominee against Trump.

Yep. I almost certainly wont vote for her in the 2020 primaries if she runs, but if she somehow gets the nomination, I'll happily and hopefully vote for her in November 2020.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2018, 11:19:48 PM »

Wulfric, you're sick and you need help.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2018, 12:28:07 AM »

In a primary, I'd almost certainly not vote for her (unless the only other option were Mark Zuckerburg or something like that.) Against Trump? I'd vote for her without a second thought. But she's not going to run again, so this is irrelevant, and the fact that people are still foaming at the mouth about Hillary even though she's not in office anymore nor seeking public office says much more about those people than it does about her. I hated W, but I don't feel the need to bring him up every other thread, or ever, really.

Also this.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 12:34:24 AM »

I'd only vote for her in a GE election in a swing state at this point. Unlike most Dems I (now) despise Clinton.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 02:43:44 PM »

Nay.  I'm still with Her.
Lourdes
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »

Not in the primary, but reluctantly in the GE against Trump.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »

Let's not start a second civil war like she clearly wants.

We won’t forget this when she is inaugurated in 2021.
Da2017
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2018, 06:31:11 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2018, 06:42:28 PM by Da2017 »

She be one of my last choices in a primary, maybe my very last. Many promising female candidates to choose from. Would I vote for her in a general? Against Trump and the Republicans yes reluctantally. I think she needs to go away. Running her would be a big mistake. The Gop and the progressives have been trash talking for years. She has already proven with all the advantages in the world, yet somehow finds  a way to blow it. She is tainted in the eyes of many.

And if she were to run again,I don,t think she make it far. I can,t imagine backlash she would provoke.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »

Let's not start a second civil war like she clearly wants.

We won’t forget this when she is inaugurated in 2021.

War with Russia? Maybe.  Civil War? Nah. She'd get overthrown and waxed by the majority R and L US military (and highly R-leaning brass) with all the rednecks in the hills with guns.  Only hope would be support from outside meddling.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2018, 06:50:30 AM »

Hillary vs Trump in a swing-state = a vote for Trump.

EDIT: Although... fortunately this will never happen and we have third party candidates... or the option to not vote. If this really happened, i would probably vote not at all or only vote for senate / governor / state elections, and maybe vote third party. But if we would be sent back into 2016, i did in fact encouraged sanders voters to vote trump on the internet (not with full enthusiasm but i thought he was the lesser evil of the two evils), because i thought like: we would know what we would get with hillary if we elect her... but we don't know what we will get if we elect trump... You know it might happen that he turns out to be a good president at all, and the world and the USA definitely needed change. Hillary didn't understand that. I'm not sure what i would have done, because i know in 2016 my opinion changed almost every day. I was very unsure about it. I wish she would have said that she would only be a one-term president.
You idiot! America did not need change. America needed steady, intelligent, deserving leadership doubling down on Obama era policies. Ultimately, everything the Trump administration has done to screw up America can be traced back to the foolishness of voters like you enabling it all.

Is America being the laughingstock of the world, the supreme Court being corrupted for a generation, the international order forgotten, a trade war, caged children, cruelty towards immigrants, the dismissal of climate change, and the systematic roll back of civil rights by an objectively stupid, despicable, malicious moron the change you wanted? Are you glad the system got shaken up now? Was it all worth it to flip off the incrementalist establishment. It will take generations to recover from this rash decision of voters like you, and it's your fault.
Pretty sure you're barking up the wrong tree, as Lakigigar is a Flemish guy in Flanders and presumably did not vote in the 2016 presidential election.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2018, 01:10:14 PM »

Aye
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2018, 01:11:36 PM »

The Secretary of Strokes isn’t running. Probably because she’d break a hip.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »

I would vote for a more progressive/populist candidate over her in the primaries, but if she were to win the nomination again, I would vote for her in the general election, but I don't think I'll be promoting her candidacy among those around me.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies