Should Horus, Beet and Forumlurker161 be banned if Biden wins?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:03:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Should Horus, Beet and Forumlurker161 be banned if Biden wins?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should Horus, Beet and Forumlurker161 be banned if Biden wins?
Horus should

Beet should

Forumlurker161 should

None should

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Should Horus, Beet and Forumlurker161 be banned if Biden wins?  (Read 994 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2020, 11:10:59 PM »

If those who are wrong about an election are silenced, then how will those who are *right* about the election accept their accolades?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2020, 12:18:39 AM »

He's gone off the deep end and, while he's already proven to be a terrible person in general, is openly talking about how much joy he'll take in everyone's misery if Trump wins.

Beet and Horus however have bad takes but there's a lot of entertainment factor.

Shocking from the guy who said he'd give the keys to the Senate back to McConnell if Bernie won.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2020, 12:22:37 AM »

He's gone off the deep end and, while he's already proven to be a terrible person in general, is openly talking about how much joy he'll take in everyone's misery if Trump wins.

Beet and Horus however have bad takes but there's a lot of entertainment factor.

Shocking from the guy who said he'd give the keys to the Senate back to McConnell if Bernie won.

"Vote Blue No Matter Who.... unless he wants to give those disgusting poor people healthcare."
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2020, 12:28:13 AM »

Lmao I didn't know that. My biggest problem with Bernie was that even a Dem Senate wouldn't approve his policies, he'd either fail or end up losing enthusiasm, his one advantage. No respectable left-leaner would want a Republican Senate under any circumstances.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2020, 01:05:05 AM »

Lmao I didn't know that. My biggest problem with Bernie was that even a Dem Senate wouldn't approve his policies, he'd either fail or end up losing enthusiasm, his one advantage. No respectable left-leaner would want a Republican Senate under any circumstances.

I believe that's where "Silence, Republican" came from.

Luckily we explained to him how ****ing absurd that was.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2020, 07:18:42 AM »
« Edited: October 24, 2020, 07:25:12 AM by DINGO Joe »

I think they're all insufferable ,  but no they shouldn't be banned.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2020, 12:02:14 PM »

Oy vey, not this s**t from February.
Anyways, you may want to explain the whole hypothetical, where I said if Bernie acts like a tyrant to get his policies passed would I vote for a non-Trumpist Republican if they exist.

I changed my mind during the pandemic, none of these GOP senators deserve reelection and would act like tyrants if given the chance anyways. I did have a political ideology shift fwiw this past summer.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2020, 03:01:46 PM »

I suspect the Colorado guy might be a sock but whatever.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2020, 03:14:57 PM »

Based on this thread, my guess would be a sock of mypalfish.
hyouzel the predictor
hyouzel
United States

P P
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2020, 04:42:11 PM »

No, if we want to ban a "Trump will win" hack, SirWoodbury is a much better choice

Every single post that's even tangentially related to the election, Woodbury appears to comment one of the following comments...

Lean R
Trump.
Trump wins.

It's almost funny to see the same three responses every single time regardless of context
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2020, 04:54:58 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2020, 04:59:36 PM by Single Issue Covid Voter »

LOL

Seriously I am not a sock, and I’m pretty sure there are ways to prove it.

I may be a doomer, a hypochondriac, a hypocrite, a liar, a s**tposter, an annoying troll, an immature bedwetter, an idiot, a loudmouth, a whiny brat, a child, a neoliberal, a fascist, mentally unstable, completely valueless to the forum, an arrogant jerk, and a communist, but I am certainly not a sock.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2020, 05:11:42 PM »

LOL

Seriously I am not a sock, and I’m pretty sure there are ways to prove it.

I may be a doomer, a hypochondriac, a hypocrite, a liar, a s**tposter, an annoying troll, an immature bedwetter, an idiot, a loudmouth, a whiny brat, a child, a neoliberal, a fascist, mentally unstable, completely valueless to the forum, an arrogant jerk, and a communist, but I am certainly not a sock.

Yes, I have no idea, yes, probably so, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no, kind of, I have no idea, not really, yes, no, and certainly you are not a sock.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2020, 05:20:49 PM »

The answer to the question asked is "No!".
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2020, 07:41:12 PM »

Oy vey, not this s**t from February.
Anyways, you may want to explain the whole hypothetical, where I said if Bernie acts like a tyrant to get his policies passed would I vote for a non-Trumpist Republican if they exist.

I changed my mind during the pandemic, none of these GOP senators deserve reelection and would act like tyrants if given the chance anyways. I did have a political ideology shift fwiw this past summer.

And we were trying to say that the "non-Trumpists" were completely fine with everything Trump would have done.

I think I can speak for all of us and say we're glad you realized this.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies