Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:21:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 147776 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: October 16, 2018, 08:25:44 PM »

Youtube is down for now and it is very upsetting, hopefully it is up before the next person reads this so you won't be frustrated too.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 04:56:19 PM »

I really hope your dreams come true.

Well I hope your dreams come true too, all the good ones.

I'm not petty so I won't wish bad upon my haters.

Don’t mind him, he’s a milder version of the alt right and other things, he will reap what he sows in the next world.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 01:22:23 AM »

I am the founder of a nationstates region and almost everyone in my own region hates me right now because they say I can't run a region or something like that because we are a dying region.

Imagine how great of a forum administrator I would be.

https://www.nationstates.net/region=union_of_saxon_justice
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 08:50:13 PM »

I'm leaving atlas because it seems to be bad for my mental health. Nebulousviolet@gmail.com if anyone wants to contact me that much(won't neccesarily answer)

I am getting a therapist, so don't worry about me.

Best of luck and wishes. We may not have seen eye to eye, but I really did appreciate your presence on this forum and hold you in high regards. Take care.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 10:03:33 PM »

Grandma died five minutes ago. I want to tear my teeth out.

I'm very sorry, I know how you feel too, very awful, I hope it gets better.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 09:15:39 PM »

In other news, somebody in my school got shot and despite the suspect being in custody, we're still in lockdown for some reason.

EDIT: Well, I guess we're not doing the midterm today.

Was the shot lethal? I hope that the victim survives.

Dang, that sounds like pretty thuggy environment, stay safe.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 10:16:34 PM »

Trick or treaters only rang on our door like one time this entire night. No one ever comes around since we are in a relatively secluded part with plenty of dead end roads that no one goes on unless they live here or are visiting someone here. There is never any traffic outside our house, kind of good but also gets kind of quiet. We did not even end up purchasing candy this year because no one ever comes.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 11:32:31 PM »

So I have three tabs open for CNN, one each for big map house, governor, and senate races, and I wanted to see how Tester was doing, and I clicked on a tab and saw that Montana was pretty red, and I almost lost my lunch, until I figured out a couple seconds later that I was accidentally on the house tab looking at Montana at large, so I quickly changed to the senate tab, and I felt like a stack of bricks was lifted off my back as I saw Montana dusted over in a powdery baby blue Smiley.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »

Just got into a minor car accident. It's a wintry mix here, so the roads are very slick. I still had to go to classes today though. On my way back home, I lost control of my car as I was going done a hill, and spun out, getting stuck in a ditch. Thank goodness the impact was soft and I was less than a mile from home. I was completely unhurt, and the car didn't look very damaged from what I could tell.

Nature strikes back, jk, you are ok and that is good.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 02:19:11 AM »

I can barely walk after stepping on a nail yesterday, while exploring new location. 

Hope you already had a tetanus shot, even betas who don't go outside like me should get them.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 02:50:07 PM »

In Nashville metro for thanksgiving.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2018, 01:43:33 AM »

Also, I didn't share this earlier but my piggies have a new cage mate. Smile

I named her Tipper.

Nice, after Gore’s ex wife?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »

So since that quite clearly the priorities of the mod team here aren't exactly the greatest, and now that I'm on mod review for standing up to people who think its good to beat up on a dead president before his body is in the ground, I shall be leaving Atlas for good. I have been thinking about this for about 4 months, but now is the time for action.

Thank you and goodbye.

~ AP

Bye, see you in a few days or a couple weeks, they are almost always back. Thanks for the memes and go Menendez and screw Hugin!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 09:31:48 PM »

My dad is strongly considering booking a vacation in the Bahamas over spring break. I really really don't want to go. I think we'll play a little game. If he can physically drag my rear onto the airplane then I'll go. Otherwise, I think I'll just sit on the couch when it's time to leave for the airport and just not move.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 01:10:10 AM »

My dad is strongly considering booking a vacation in the Bahamas over spring break. I really really don't want to go. I think we'll play a little game. If he can physically drag my rear onto the airplane then I'll go. Otherwise, I think I'll just sit on the couch when it's time to leave for the airport and just not move.
Are you crazy? The Bahamas is amazing. In fact, our family’s contingency plan is to flee there in event of original sin leading to atom bomb.

It's a third world dump full of nasty and corrupt government workers, third world water, and is not The USA. It's what Trump would call an s-hole nation. I don't want to go there, I want to stay here for the rest of my life.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 01:18:33 AM »

Are you crazy? The Bahamas is amazing. In fact, our family’s contingency plan is to flee there in event of original sin leading to atom bomb.

It's a third world dump full of nasty and corrupt government workers, third world water, and is not The USA. It's what Trump would call an s-hole nation. I don't want to go there, I want to stay here for the rest of my life.
When people talk about going to the Bahamas, they mean going to a luxury gringo resort and barely talking to any natives besides the workers there.

Well my sister has a friend that has family in the area, and we plan to stay around there, so it's not even like some gringo resort thing.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 09:07:14 AM »

When people talk about going to the Bahamas, they mean going to a luxury gringo resort and barely talking to any natives besides the workers there.

Well my sister has a friend that has family in the area, and we plan to stay around there, so it's not even like some gringo resort thing.

How long would it be? I took a short trip to an area that wasn't a generic resort, and had a nice time. There are plenty of beaches and island scenery outside of the resorts. There are areas for US day trippers where one can find amenities.

It would be like three or four days long, so if he managed to drag me onto the plane, I'd suck it up and live. Idk where it is exactly though, but somewhere near Nassau I think.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 02:08:32 PM »

became an American citizen today and also filled out a voter registration form at the place. Guess which party I registered with?

Ready to cast my first vote in 2020 for Pres. Donald John Trump and flip New York red (or Atlas Blue)

Lol, you actually think that Trump can win NY
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 11:56:54 AM »

On my way back from the club in Nashville last night this semi next to me on I-40 near Carthage blew this deer right in half, sent the other half right in front of my car. Luckily it didn't damage my car but it did cover the front of my car with blood and guts.

Since this happened in Carthage I'm convinced it was Al Gore mind-controlling that deer to try to silence me.

Gore has jumped a couple levels up in my book.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 09:40:25 AM »

Life just flies by so fast. I'm on the verge of turning 24 and these past couple years have felt like a couple weeks to me. Back when I was, say, 14 - large amounts of time on internet communities dedicated to niche topics would give me constant exposure to new and interesting ideas. That gravy train of novelty has long ran out by now. While I do enjoy trolling and LARPing on this forum, there are simply too many goals I need to fulfill before my time on Earth is up. I can no longer afford to risk even spending a few seconds of time screwing around on the internet.

I'm not coming back to this forum until I make my first $1,000,000 and when I beat what I like to call "The United States Senate Challenge." Some of you already know what it is. To those of you who don't...it uh..means I intend to travel to all 50 states to 'get involved' with two women from each of them. Of course, I have quite a few other important things to accomplish on top of these two as well.

And yes, I'm being completely serious, even though most won't believe me. Goodbye. Have a nice life in the meantime everyone.

No lol, you were starting to get funny and a forum institution.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 11:18:01 PM »

According to this one dude at my HS, this one gal posted a picture of me in class on Snapchat with the statement of something like "this dude thinks he's cute and knows everything," obviously negatively. But the funny thing is that's probably the complete opposite of the truth. I've hated my body and looks and how they contrast with me as a person, even with gender dysphoria and constant disgust of myself. Oh, and "he thinks he knows everything?" Bullsh**t. I probably think I'm dumber than I am. I know trivial sh**t, like what the capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo is, but I couldn't tell you for the life of me anything of actual importance. So yeah, oof.

Now, a normal person would just not care, but lil' ol' pansy Koopa decided to silently tear at myself for a body that I couldn't choose, as well as continue my normal ritual of hating myself for no real reason. Why is it that whenever I go through low self-esteem, and try to fix it by liking myself a little, I feel disgusted at liking myself, and go through low self-esteem all over again? Sigh, I don't like having to go through 4 years straight of depression, even though it gets dismissed as "not really depressed" and "too young to go through this." I guess several suicide attempts in the past didn't raise any flags.

Get a thicker skin, you won’t regret it.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2018, 09:59:02 PM »

I was invited to a party by a good friend of mine from back in the day and his fiancée and there’s a girl they want me to meet, but I am not vibing with the whole society thing right now and it’s a whole drive.

I'm guessing the whole bass player deal is done.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2018, 07:26:58 PM »

My sister got her first car today. Subaru Forester 2019.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2019, 02:54:59 AM »

New year so I finished my dues to my lost bet. Phew, feels so good and relieving to not have to have Ocasio as my sig anymore, so new sig now!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2019, 10:38:34 PM »

When I was home alone today, a glass slipped out of my hand because it was wet and shattered in the dishwasher, and a few chunks nicked me on my hand, including one on my wrist. It had no potential to be fatal, but it could have been worse, and it still somehow reminded me of the fragility of life and despite my youth, I'm not invincible. I guess life is kind of like a glass. You can be empty or full or half full or whatever with many things, but you won't last forever, and when you break and cease to exist in present form, so goes your attitude and whatever else you had... kind of sad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies