What happen to Angrie?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:27:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What happen to Angrie?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What happen to Angrie?  (Read 327 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2018, 11:11:57 PM »

She would be loving this election season.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 09:57:44 AM »

That is actually me. I probably would have kept using it as my account, but I stopped logging on for an extended period after the 2016 election, and I forgot my password and couldn't recover it (I had foolishly made the account with an a disposable email), so I made this as my new account with the intention of allowing for longer term/more quality/substantive posting.

If you compare my posts to Angrie's, you should see a certain similarity in content and style. Angrie was good times, but maybe a little bit too trolly. While I will always try to maintain the legacy of what was best about Angrie, and remember her with fondness, I do feel that I have grown as a person and as a poster since the days of Anger.

My other question is what ever happened to dudeabides, and does he still support Jeb Bush?
 Duplicate account
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 06:16:54 PM »

That is actually me. I probably would have kept using it as my account, but I stopped logging on for an extended period after the 2016 election, and I forgot my password and couldn't recover it (I had foolishly made the account with an a disposable email), so I made this as my new account with the intention of allowing for longer term/more quality/substantive posting.

If you compare my posts to Angrie's, you should see a certain similarity in content and style. Angrie was good times, but maybe a little bit too trolly. While I will always try to maintain the legacy of what was best about Angrie, and remember her with fondness, I do feel that I have grown as a person and as a poster since the days of Anger.

My other question is what ever happened to dudeabides, and does he still support Jeb Bush?
 Duplicate account

So, did you just out yourself as a sock or something, or is the other account banned, because that isn't fair.

Last time I checked, when socking is involved, all accounts are usually banned...so you clearly cut a deal with somebody.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 06:45:50 PM »

So, did you just out yourself as a sock or something, or is the other account banned, because that isn't fair.

Last time I checked, when socking is involved, all accounts are usually banned...so you clearly cut a deal with somebody.

Not necessarily. There is literally no way to get back on this forum without making a sock if you accidentally lock yourself out of your account, since there is no way for non-members to contact someone who can help them. Dave is also the only one who can make full edits to profiles, so it's not viable to have that kind of strict rule. Although if they end up having two accounts when all is said and done, the one they don't use anymore is banned.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »

Not necessarily. There is literally no way to get back on this forum without making a sock if you accidentally lock yourself out of your account, since there is no way for non-members to contact someone who can help them. Dave is also the only one who can make full edits to profiles, so it's not viable to have that kind of strict rule. Although if they end up having two accounts when all is said and done, the one they don't use anymore is banned.

Thanks for the clarification. I just got totally confused and spun for a 180.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 10:04:19 PM »

WOW, that was easy.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 01:50:37 AM »

My other question is what ever happened to dudeabides,
and does he still support Jeb Bush?
Duplicate account

He had asked to be permanently banned
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies