Opinion of Martin Luther (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:58:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Opinion of Martin Luther (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ??
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Opinion of Martin Luther  (Read 6197 times)
Georg Ebner
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:22:27 PM »

As a real roman&reactionary Catholic (preVaticanII) i nontheless admit, that the early LUTHER was theologically very right. But He was (like J.RATZINGER) a naive worldless german professor, who was exploited and abused by the rulers (finally especially by the emerging bourgeoisie), perverted into the contrary: Abandoning celibacy, the monasteries, the sacraments is nothing else than pure pelagianism, an awful atheism of the mediocre rats in the cities, demasked by KIERKEGAARD and NIETZSCHE.

(Remark: Concerning parties&elections or the weather i have opinions - in philosophical&theological issues i haven't.)
Georg Ebner
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 07:44:06 AM »

Better than John Calvin (born Jean Cauvin)
That's true.
CALVIN had an incredible memory full of St.AUGUSTINE, but what did it help? As a narrow-minded lawyer (Roman heritage) He perverted PreDestination - originally an expression of confidence to HIS mercy - into a cold&dark mechanistical system. A self-righteous moralistic perfectionism leading to GOD's abdication. A Pelagianism (contrary to the original intention of LUTHER).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies