Austria, like the US & Hungary, backs out of the UN migration pact (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:36:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Austria, like the US & Hungary, backs out of the UN migration pact (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Austria, like the US & Hungary, backs out of the UN migration pact  (Read 1442 times)
Omega21

« on: October 31, 2018, 04:46:41 PM »

It really depends on how cucked countries in the EU will be in the future.

If we continue to see new, sensible right-wing governments come to power, I don't think it will be an issue.

Hungary is the perfect example of how borders are to be handled, although that approach is much more difficult to implement on the 3000+ km US Mexico border.

Don't get me wrong, illegals will always find a way into any country, so a part of the solution could be completely removing cash handouts for illegals and denying every application not made through the proper channels (i.e. just going to Germany and saying "Well yeah I'm here now, asylum plz thnx").
Omega21

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »

Just how significant is this pact in on the ground reality. Critics on the right are suggesting that it will enable and regularize mass immigration into the wealthy west, scare tactic or not?

Technically, it is not law binding, but then again there was no law saying that criticizing Mohammed was illegal, yet the European court ruled against a woman who said: "He was a paedophile".

It is just another step to organized mass migration, so I'm glad countries are refusing to sign.
Omega21

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 08:28:41 PM »

Isn't climate change going to make Siberia and Northern Canada warmer and more hospitable? Why can't these 3 billion Africans and Bengalis be settled there? Why do they have to be allowed to come to Western capitals that are already over populated? 

I doubt Putin would be down with that...

On the other hand, Trudeau would be happy to cooperate!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies