2024 Election Game - IC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:48:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game - IC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game - IC  (Read 4427 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: October 18, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

Scott Rolen interview with Fox Sports on February 2nd 2023

Q:So who you are in the elected to the Hall Of Fame Scott is baseball over for you and you want to continue on with your political career?

Rolen:Well yes it’s funny you ask that because ever since I won that special election after Congresswoman Wagner retired in early 2020 and since then I have been called one of the most bipartisan members of the house willing to work for both parties especially with that bill I worked with the Republicans members on the issue of opioids and medication that is easily abused. I have worked with the progressives on reforming our gun laws and make sure that a criminal can’t easily get a hand on a assault weapon and I helped out with Medicare and social security which unfortunately President Trump veto both.

We need a leader I think that has proven to work beyond party lines and do things based on the issues not the parties they represent. So that’s why I am running for the Democratic Nomination for President!

Q:Wow you heard it from here folks Mr Rolen is running for President!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:47:38 PM »

Rolen campaigns on tax  reform in St Louis

For the last almost 8 years President Trump especially in 2017 and more recently have been pushing a 1 billion dollar tax cut for the wealthy top 1% and a billion dollar milltary spending bill that unfortunately some of the fellow democrats have supported.

When/or it’s passed the deficit of the country will be so big that Republicans will have to start cutting social programs like Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security just so they can pay it off!

But here’s the thing we don’t need to do that we need to as a matter of fact stop that from happening.

I have a economic plan that if you go to my website you can read and look at is not some partisan hack job but a fair economy for all working and middle class Americans and small businesses!!

We need to cut the massive milltary spending and instead of raising taxes on the middle class we give ten a big tax cut while the people on the top 1% pay their fair share and we put that money into saving social security and Medicare and invest on improving our  education,environment and our space program.

We need a fair American economy!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 11:03:44 AM »

Rolen Campagins on his personality in Kansas City Missouri

I’ve seen on the news recently that I am a insider establishment figure.  Well I have news for them

I am bringing a new kind of Democrat to the table. I fully believe we need to bring bipartisanship to the White House But in a good light.

In congress I have fought against President Trump when it came to his Voodoo economics and his milltary budgets and the way that he has tried to secretly cut Social Security and Medicare.

I fought against the idea against milltary action in Syria and Iran while however I have seen some of my democratic colleagues go ahead and give trump all that milltary power and give Trump those 2 Spureme Court justices.

I think we think we need to put the days of Clinton and Pelosi behind us and make towards a better liberal future.

We need to follow the ideas of like what Sanders and Merkley did in 2020 and make that the main message of the party.

If we don’t wanna risk 4 more years of Republicans in the White House we have to built a bold progressive message like making Healthcare 4 All the law of the land,Fight climate change and the oil companies and bring back Glass Stegall and reform our criminal and justice system.

While At the same time cut most of the massive milltary spending and put it in places like Social Security and funding NASA plans to explore the university.   While at the same time still balancing the budget and not having to raise taxes on working class and middle class people.

That is why our campaign slogan is “A Different Kind Of Democrat” Thank you

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 08:19:59 AM »

What Rolen did part 1

Rolen campagined in Iowa and Missouri with Jason Kander on Medicare for all and gun reform and foreign policy in which he took a mostly dove approach to it.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 08:26:07 PM »

Congressman Scott Rolen for President 2020

September 1st:Campaign In Independence Missiouri on foreign policy and gun form

September 2nd:Campaign In Kansas City Missiouri on tax planand campaign finance reform

September 3rd and 4th:Fundraiser In St Louis and speech on dealing with China and Russia

September 5th and 6th:In Kansas City speak on reducing aid to Saudi Arabia and calling them “violators of human rights”

September 7th though 9:Campaign In High Ridge and Springfield Missouri on Medicare for all and healthcare plan.

September 10th:Campaign In Springfield Missouri on Bipartisanship

September 11th:Break to honor the victims of the 9/11 attacks

September 12-14:Campaign Now In Kentucky on Universal Healthcare and how to pay for it.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 11:37:40 AM »

Scott Rolen makes his first stop in Iowa and talks about Healthcare

Rolen:Well I think the Affordable care act  was on the right track but it wasn’t the end goal. I have through my years in Congress fought for Medicare for all and universal healthcare which we did get passed but unfortunately President Trump vetoed it.

That bill would of saved us 32.6 trillion dollars over the next 10 years however Trump being Trump didn’t care that’s it was good and popular for the American people and still decided to veto it and decided that yeah he wanted to see Americans suffer more.

The Republicans if they get 4 more years in the White House will try anyway they can to cut Medicare and Social Security so that they can give more tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires and to the big pharmaceutical companies.

As President one of my first to do things would be get Amercia to join with the rest of the world with Universal Healthcare and Medicare for All without having to raise taxes on middle and the working class.

And make sure that Big Pharma doesn’t rig the system and buy out politicians like they have recently.

*Crowd claps and cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 09:44:48 PM »

Scott Rolen debate answers part 1

1.Well I had a lot of support from my former teammates and friends like Albert Pujols and Jim Edmonds and the great Tony LaRussa and who just got 3,000 hits Joey Votto and I think the voters saw my ability to get to 2,000 hits and how I am leading when it comes to doubles by a 3rd baseman.  I also think the voters finally got a look at me and saw how talented and gifted I was when it came to fielding.   And that is what the people who wanted me into Cooperstown not on the Veterans Committee like Edmonds but on the writers ballot saw.  I said this all in my speech in Cooperstown in July.  People saw my defensive WAR and stats and say yeah that’s a Hall Of Famer.

2.My voting record in the house has been very progressive. I have voted for the Medicare for All bill, I have voted to protect union workers, I have voted for universal background checks on all firearm purchases. I voted against spending bills that would cut Social Security and I have voted to have the rich paid their fair share of taxes which is why I voted against the tax bill of 2021 because that was it was a big tax cut for the top 1% and not a big tax cut for the middle class.

It’s the same Trumped up economics that I see some people on the Republicans trout out and it’s gonna get us so much in debt that we would have to cut programs that people need and rely on.

As President I plan on putting down a progressive plan on the economy and everyday issues.
And I do exactly what Sanders would of done if he had won in 2020.

3.I think yes however there needs to be a limit. I don’t want to see them getting paid as much as NFL or XFL or NBA NHL MLB and MLS players get paid by.  There needs to be a limit like maybe 1,000 dollars or something like that. I think that is a fair enough deal.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 12:27:39 PM »

Rolen debate answers part 2

4.I think the tariffs President Trump put out has hurt hard working Americans especially out in the Missouri and the rest of the Midwest. These tariffs are instead help China and its authoritarian regime and basically make us a free republic weaker!   I fully believe that Tarrifs like these hurt not help the American people and as President I would immediately repeal all existing tarrifs that Trump has put advised.
I don’t think also these trade agreements Trump has put in place work either.  As President I want to reform USMCA deal and make sure it is tariff free and actually free trade between our great North American friends.

Closing:I have been proved a progressive and bipartisan figure in Congress and I think in times like these we need someone like that. Someone who knows what to take to be like that in Congress and will work like that in the most powerful office in the country.  If there is a problem I wouldn’t solve it a parstian like Trump and the top Republicans and some of the top Democrats.  I’m not running for President just as a Democrat but as a American. Thank you and good night

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 01:06:27 PM »

Rolen campaign schedule for October 2023

October 1-5:Speaks in De Monies Iowa on his middle class tax relief plan,universal healthcare and Wall Street reform

October 6-10 Rolen campaigns in Sioux City on trade and repealing Trump’s tarrifs,Taking on the NRA and universal background checks and legalization of recreational
marijuana

October 11-16 Rolen campagins in Sioux City on the rich paying their fair share of taxes and on safe and clean domestic oil drilling and funding for clean solar energy.

October 17-21 Rolen campagins in Cedar Rapids on Bipartisanship and how we can’t have 4 more years of Republicans in the White House and his plan to stop a massive deficit

October 22-29 Rolen campaigns in Waterloo on saving Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security and Medicare without having to raise taxes on the middle class, Protecting gay and Trans rights and campaign finance reform

October 30-31th:A break from campaigning
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies