2024 Election Game - IC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:12:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game - IC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game - IC  (Read 4413 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: October 19, 2018, 07:21:02 AM »

Hawley for America campaign announcement

Jefferson City, Missouri- “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of this wonderful state. Thank you for the opportunity to serve as your Governor these past few years. I am here today to make an announcement. I am seeking the republican nomination for president!
*Crowd cheers, some chanting Josh!*
Thank you! Thank you! Our American values are under attack by the Democratic Party! We need a leader who will stand up for American Values!
*Crowd cheers*
We need a leader who will defend our constitution from the attacks! We need a leader who will stand up for our gun rights. I am that leader! As you’ve seen from my administration in Missouri, I have a proven record as a conservative! I love you all. And God Bless The USA!”
*Crowd cheers, giving a standing ovation*
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 08:08:27 AM »

Hawley Debate Answers
1. Do you believe that race relations in Missouri have improved, stayed the same, or gotten worse under your Governorship?
“I believe Race Relations are much better than they were before I was elected. A lot of people have come to me and told me how good of a governor I have been, and that they are honored to support me for President.”

2. Do you trust your Lieutenant Governor to run Missouri while you are campaigning for President?
“Yes I do. Very much”

3. How do you believe we should handle the long-running refugee crisis?
“Well thanks for the question. When I’m president and I’m sitting down and looking at the refugee crisis, with as bad as it is, ya know what I’ll do? I’ll look at it from a logical standpoint. Like, if we continue taking refugees, than anyone will think they’re welcome here. So no. No refugees, without intense screening first. It leads to terrorism and other heinous acts”

4. Name one member of either party, who you would be willing to name as your running mate.
“I think Nikki Haley is the ideal choice. Maybe Joni Ernst. Ya know, it would bring good balance to the ticket. If you want ideological balance, than Mr. Haslam over there is a good choice. Thank you.”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »

Hawley for America campaign schedule

September 1st- Campaign kickoff in Jefferson City, Missouri.
September 2nd- Fly to Iowa, have dinner at local restaurant in Des Moines
September 3rd- Host a town Hall in Des Moines, then do meet and greets with voters, and talk to church leaders
“Hello! Thank you all for being here. Ya know, Jesus is the most important aspect of my life. It’s God
first, and it always will be. The democrats have been trying to infringe on our religious freedom for years! That’s one reason why I am running, to tell the democrats that they will not take away our beliefs! We are one nation under one Almighty God and they want to deny God? But not just the democrats, no it’s also some republicans too. Phil Scott supports abortion, saying it’s okay to do that. Is he even really a Republican? We at the Hawley campaign believe that this is a sin. Thank you, and God Bless”
September 4th-7th- meet and greet with voters around the state of Iowa.
September 8th- fly to Oklahoma, give speech about the refugee crisis. 
“Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for coming! One of the longest ongoing crises is the Refugee crisis, which is such a shame. When I’m president we will hold intense screening processes to see who should be allowed here. We can’t keep taking refugees!”
September 9th-10th- Have dinner with voters in Oklohoma, meet with church leaders and farmers.
September 11th- Attend 9/11 Memorial, meet with some of the families of the victims.
September 12th-15th- Fly to South Carolina, meet with church leaders, farmers, business owners, and NRA members. Have meet and greets and town halls with voters
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies