2024 Election Game - IC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:56:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game - IC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game - IC  (Read 4419 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 19, 2018, 08:04:15 AM »
« edited: October 19, 2018, 08:40:19 AM by New Tennessean Politician »

SENATOR BILL HASLAM ANNOUNCES CANDIDACY:
A VOICE FOR THE PEOPLE

Knoxville, Tennessee

March 13th, 2023

"Hello Knoxville, it's an honor to be here with all of you once again, all of whom I remember from 2003, 2007, 2010, 2014, and 2020. An amazing thing about Tennessee is that we focus on the issues and nothing but the issues. When I was Mayor of this fine city, I was able to rebuild downtown Knoxville, preserve several historical sites, such as the S&W Cafeteria, and developed the South Knoxville riverfront, and did more. This city, under my administration, operated under a balanced budget policy and doubled it's savings due to that during my first term as Mayor.

During my term as Governor, we cut taxes by millions of dollars, gave a 2.5% pay raise for State employees, raised millions for construction projects, and lowered unemployment from 9% to 2.8%. Under my tenure and my administration, the state went came out of a horrible situation in the Great Recession to one of the best job creators in the country. We were in the top 10 states for Job Growth for several years during my tenure and our, not my, OUR success was praised by the Democratic lord Barrack H. Obama. I imagine Democrats' heads are exploding at the idea of their best president endorsing a Racist Republican from the South.
"

*Laughs with Audience.*

"I kid, of course, but it shows that in those times, I was a strong candidate and Democrats supported me heavily. And then I became Senator in 2020, replacing Senator Lamar Alexander, who served our state excellently during his own 18 years as Senator. In 2021, I worked with my friend and fellow Republican Senator Marco Rubio, who was still Senator of Florida before losing re-election in 2022, and Democratic Senator Doug Jones of Alabama on a $75 Million tax cut for all Americans bill in the Senate and it barely passed due to Senator Murkowski being the deciding 51st vote.

However, then came Impeachmentgate. Don't get me wrong, I still have several Democratic friends, including Senator Jones, who I deeply respect and I hope doesn't run this year, but what Schumer did was a sign that the Democrats are willing to do anything to get what they want. Americans themselves were angered by this flagrant disrespect of law and our constitution due to Partisan Politics and that is a major reason why we're leading in the polls.

Now we have two Supreme Court Seats open. Not one, two! I do believe that what Mitch McConnell did to Merrick Garland was wrong and should've at least given him a hearing in 2016, but Majority Leader Schumer and the Democratic Party has showed how hypocritical they are. I chewed themselves out myself the day after Impeachmentgate. I was absolutely furious with them and I know many Americans are angered at the Democratic Party.

I am an Honest man and I promise I will do no negative ads and only bring up previous scandals from my opponents during debates because they deserve a chance to clarify themselves to the American people live and on air and I hope my opponents shall do the same.

It's time we bring Common sense, Tennessee Moderation to Washington. It's time someone kicks the insane heads of the Democratic Establishment. It's time someone reminds them they aren't the only party in Washington and their voters aren't the only voters in Washington.

I am Senator Bill Haslam of Tennessee, A Voice for the People, and I am announcing my Candidacy for the Presidency of these great United States!
"

(Crow Cheers and applauds wildly as Senator Haslam walks off the Announcement Podium to shake the hands of his supporters.

After announcing his candidacy, the website www. HaslamforPresident2024 .com is launched and it features all of Haslam's stances and his Accomplishments and his plans if he's elected, including his ideas for Supreme Court Justices.

Bill Haslam For President, 2024
Campaign Staff

Campaign Manager: Stephen Fincher
Communications Director: Bob Corker
Finance Director: Lamar Alexander

Bill Haslam for President, 2024
Campaign Infrastructure

National

- National Headquarters located in Knoxville, Tennessee
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 08:04:11 PM »

Bill Haslam Debate Answers

You must be logged in to read this quote.

1. A fair question and one that I will answer fairly. In the constitution, it says clearly that there is a freedom of religion within this country and in Tennessee, we do that quite well. Don't get me wrong, I am a christian and read the Bible for guidance in times of trouble for me or my family but simply put, making the bible the official book of the state would be a violation of the freedom of religion. Not to mention, the Bible is in every town, city, and state in America. From the Cornfields of Nebraska to the hustle and bustle of New York, From the swamps of Louisiana to farms of California. To make the Bible the official State Book would be saying that our state holds complete ownership over the book and that the Bible is unique to Tennessee. It simply is not. See, by making the bible the official state book, how will those that don't agree with the bible's views or aren't christian feel?.

Back to my point on it being being the freedom of religion. See, by making the bible the official state book, how will those that don't agree with the bible's views or aren't christian feel? I intended to make Tennessee as inclusive as possible and I did just that. Over 81% of the Population of Tennessee is Christian, correct, but that means that 19% of the state's population is not Christian. I will not alienate that minority so the Majority can take advantage of them. That's what this great Nation is all about. Giving a voice to the seemingly voiceless. I will not alienate that minority so the Majority can take advantage of them. I'm sorry and I apologize to all evangelicals but my morals are too high to pass an agenda which unfairly excludes state minorities. I will not pull cheap stunts to unfairly gain the support of a majority at the expense of a minority.

When I became Governor, I promised to represent all Tennesseans. When I had that bill on my desk, I had a decision to make: stick to my morals and my promise and veto or pass it and alienate the minority for potential persecution. In the end, I vetoed the bill, though it pained me to, to not break my promise and so the minority still can read what they like in Tennessee without derision for it.

On the note of evangelicals, I want to state that I won't pander to anyone for their vote. I won't pander to evangelicals, to blacks, hispanics, muslims, jews, catholics. I will earn their vote from my accomplishments and my campaign. I'm running an honest and open campaign and I promise that if pressed on this, I will answer this further. Until then, that is how I feel.

2. Great question and one that I will answer with no shame and with nothing withheld. I think the reason I joined is in the name. Mayors against Illegal Guns Coalition. There are some guns out there that are illegal and some of which that aren't. Many aren't and I believe that's something that should happen. For example, I believe AR-15s are within the legal right of the Constitution but I supported the idea of raising the purchasing age for the AR-15 to prevent potential school shootings on the level of Parkland or Columbine, which, thank god, never happened during my tenure as Governor. Yes, there were shootings here and there, but none on the level of the school shootings that I mentioned. I believe AR-15s are a gun that Americans should be able to get and should be able to use freely to defend themselves.

But I digress to my original answer. When I support a ban on illegal guns, I'm specific on the guns that I consider illegal. Now, before I continue, I want to say, let's get rid of the term Fully Semi-Automatic, as such a term is a misnomer. Semi means half and fully means complete and total, so saying a weapon is Completely half-Automatic is just strange and idiotic. Now that we got that out of the way, let me say my definition of an illegal gun. Any weapon that holds a caliber of 60 bullets of more should not be in the hands of National Citizens, I think everyone here can agree on that. Especially that person has mental issues so we can prevent shootings like the one in Las Vegas in 2017. I define Illegal guns as anything that has more than 60 Bullets per caliber and if they're high military grade, such as Light Machine Guns and Rocket Propelled Grenades, then I believe they shouldn't be in the hands of the common citizen.

Now, before I go on to the next question, I want to propose a solution to two major problems we have in this country. Gun violence within our schools and the low employment for our veterans. My solution to these problems is to arm our veterans and place them within our schools to help the local police force in protecting the school. I believe extensive background checks should happen for this program to see who would be the best suited to be around children. They have more experience than our police and I believe nothing would make them more honored than to defend the future to our nation. I respect veterans and I think this will be a good way to help employ them and allow them the respect they deserve.

3. This is a tricky question and one with no safe answer.  It's obvious that Saudi Arabia has a hold on us through it's strategic positioning and it's massive oil wells and reserves, knowing full well that if we step out of line with their agenda, they can raise prices and watch as the next President ends any restrictions on them once the one who puts restrictions on them is elected out of office by the people. This is a fact well known by many. It's a shame they can use their oil over our heads so we do what they want when we are the world superpower and shouldn't be allied with nations that abuse the civil rights of women, homosexuals and many others. Now, before people say I'm hypocritical because I'm against Gay Marriage, I want to say that while I'm against it, as long as you don't shove it in my face, I generally don't care and will allow bygones to be bygones. Now, to have a way to solve the dilemma that we're facing with Saudi Arabia, I think we need to do one thing: Increase our reserves in Ethanol, a clean energy, and Oil wells across the country, especially in the Northern pole region itself.

By doing so, we get rid of their ability to hold the albatross of oil around our necks. Once that has been dealt with, we can deal with the main issue with them: their various abuses of Civil Rights. it's time we enforce restrictions on them until they start allowing the rights of all to happen within their country. Once they adopt a constitution and allow all of those oppressed within their country, then we will begin to trade with them openly again. Until then, no deal.

For the alliance bit, I believe we should cut our alliance with them off once we have the reserves and strengthen our relationship with Israel and just promote the youth of Iran to revolt against the Islamic Theocracy. We already see that the youth of Iran are more friendly to us then their parents and the government and are pro-democracy themselves. We push some more, but don't go to war with them and don't do anything too harsh on them, and we have a whole new ally in our war on Terror and the war against Afghanistan and would have regained an ally we lost in the 1970s and 1980s and one which is moral, as before and after pictures for Iran before the Theocracy show how prosperous and progressive they truly were before that despotic regime currently in power took over. This is my plan on how to deal with Saudi Arabia and I will continue to develop it as time goes on, as plans are fluid and could change on a dime. For now though, this is my idea and I intend to keep it as such with developments to happen in the future

4. To put it frankly, no, I wouldn't. These are a future we are teaching and by teaching that god created everything and to blatantly disregard science is wrong. I think Mr. Shapiro said it best when he said "Facts over Feelings." and I think my belief on this regard fits that narrative. Facts are more important than feelings all the time and the facts overwhelmingly state that creationism, or Intelligent design" is all in all false and should never be taught in our schools to children. Children have an impressionable mind and to teach them your personal belief is illegal by law. Students should be allowed to form their own opinions on Politics and they should do the same on Science and religion.

I am disgusted to read reports of teachers teaching what they believe to students when they should only being doing their job and allow the students to be able to craft their own opinion on topics. I think we all agree on this idea: Keep Creationism out of our schools and keep it away from our children. If you support it yourself personally, I don't mind and I respect your right to support what you want, but don't indoctrinate children for your own agenda and to score points for your narrative.

Now, before I have a personal question for Governor Scott, I want to make something clear: I know my opponents will try and use a trucking scandal that came up during my term as Governor. They will try and use it as an attack on me but the thing they should no is by the time it happened, I had been out of the company leadership for over a decade. Yes, I still kept in contact from time to time, but I did not know of the abuse which was happening and privately, I was steaming mad about it. Now that we have that out of the way, let's go to my question for Governor Scott.

Governor Scott, throughout your entire tenure as Governor so far, you have voted far more in line with the Democrats than with the Republicans. You claim to be a moderate, I am a Moderate myself, but you clearly support more liberal ideas over others, with you being quite anti-gun being a key example, something that our party would never except in a thousand years. How do you defend yourself against and put to rest that you are just a Republican in Name Only?

I want to thank the moderator and all my opponents who agreed to attend this debate as I believe continual debate will be able to help us consolidate our positions and stances and allow the people a chance to see our ideas take shape and allows the viewers at home to decide for themselves who they should support once it comes to voting. Thank you all and Good Night!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 10:47:24 AM »

Bill Haslam Interview on Anderson Cooper 360º

September 6th, 2023

Anderson Cooper : "We're honored to have Tennessee Senator Bill Haslam from Washington D.C. He's been Tennessee Senator since 2021, was Governor of Tennessee from 2011-2019,  Mayor of Knoxville from 2003-2011, and now a Presidential Candidate. Welcome, Senator."

Bill Haslam : "I'm honored to be here, Anderson."

Anderson Cooper : "You've just announced your presidential campaign. How's it going so far?"

Bill Haslam : "It's going amazing, Anderson. We've already set up our campaign headquarters in Knoxville, but we've opened offices in Birmingham, Concord, and Des Moines and we're getting an amazing amount of volunteers, individual donations, and astounding excitement. People are sick and tired of the Democratic control of Congress and they want change from Impeachmentgate and all of the democrats' obstruction over the last 6 years. The toxicity from them is really too much to ignore and I think people want some change from that."

Anderson Cooper : "You were Mayor of Knoxville, Governor of Tennessee, and now Senator of Tennessee. How effectively will you use your experience and accomplishments on the campaign trail?"

Bill Haslam : "I think the question is when won't I use my experience? I got a lot done in Knoxville, I got a lot done in Nashville, and I'm getting a lot done in Washington. I will speak about my experience and accomplishments freely and during my rallies and then I will translate how they will become successes for America at large. I have a lot in my past that I can use to help my campaign and I'm going to use it as much as possible."

Anderson Cooper : "You've been seen as somewhat of a rising star within the Republican party, following Impeachmentgate. In fact, currently, you are the 6th most popular Senator in America at this point in time. Why do you think you are so popular?"

Bill Haslam : "To put it simply, I spoke the minds of the people in the aftermath of Impeachmentgate. What the Democrats did was simply unforgivable and I think most Americans agreed with me on that. My reaction to it, by chewing the Democrats in the Senate out for 30 minutes, went viral because I spoke the truth. Schumer and Ryan went out of line and I put them back in their place and reminded them that they weren't the only party within Washington and their voters weren't the only voters in the country. To add on to that, I have worked day and night for what is best for Tennessee and the Nation at large during my tenure in the Senate. From my Tax cuts that was passed in 2021 to the infrastructure plan that was passed a week before I announced my campaign. I'm getting stuff done and I think a lot of people appreciate that."

Anderson Cooper : "So far, you're the only Senator in the Republican Primary. How do you feel?"

Bill Haslam : "Well, I don't want to toot my own horn, but I believe I'm the most experienced to be President in the whole field. I respect all my opponents but all have varying levels of experience. Governor Scott has been Governor for 6 years, Nikki Haley has been out of the National Spotlight for 5 years, Ambassador Huntsman is only well known for being an Ambassador and being smart foreign policy wise, Governor Hawley only has the experience of being a State Attorney General and Governor, Representative Amash has only been a Representative for 12 years and had to constantly deal with re-election every two years rather than serving in Congress, and Mr. Shapiro's only experience is that of an outsider. Now, I'm not bashing any of them. All of them have their own various strengths and various weaknesses and I respect each and every one of them as a person. I just believe that I have stronger experience than any of them. As Mayor, I learned how to deal with problems on the local level. As Governor, I learned how to deal with situations on the State level. And now, as Senator, I'm learning how to deal with situations on the National Level. I think the National progression will be me to become President so I can share my experience and expertise with America domestically and abroad."

Andersoon Cooper : "But this is your first term within the Senate and 2nd year as of 2023 in it as well. How will you be able to safely prove that you have the needed experience to be President from the Senate?"

Bill Haslam : "Good question, Anderson. I know my opponents will use that as an attack and say I'll be just like Obama in every way. However, Obama never had the experience of being Mayor of his birth city and Governor of his state before becoming Senator. I do. I have the needed experience even if I haven't been in the Senate for very long."

Anderson Cooper : "As you know, Vice President Mark Pence is yet to join the Republican Primary. How would you react if he joined the Primary and would you drop out and endorse him."

Bill Haslam : "Well, Vice President Pence is a good friend of mine. I knew him when he was Governor of Indiana and I've gotten to know him very well with me being in the Senate and him being the Vice President. If he runs, it will hurt me, but I will continue my campaign. I'm in this primary to win it and I won't drop out even if a friend is running against me. However, if he wins the majority of States on Super Tuesday, then I will drop out and endorse him because I believe that Super Tuesday is when the party makes it known who they want for the Nominee and I recommend all my opponents do the same to keep the party united. Until then, I'll remain in this race."

Anderson Cooper : "Final question. Senator, what are your views on President Trump and how do you think of the way Governor Scott talked about him on Meet The Press?"

Bill Haslam : "I'm going to be honest with you, in the beginning and in 2016, I wasn't a fan of President Trump. I thought he was a fraud, a faker, and a mistake that we didn't need in the party. You can even look up that I suggested Vice President Pence take over the ticket after the tape scandal in October. However, as time went on, I began to respect him more and more and appreciated him for being our President. A great President in my eyes and the only reason why he's been seen as so horribly is people focus on what he says instead of what he does and his accomplishments. I do believe he should stop tweeting so much and should hold his tongue at times but I think people love him for that exact reason. I'm not the first one to admit this, as Mr. Shapiro would certainly agree with me, but I think President trump will go down as a Great President despite all the obstruction by the Democrats.

As for Governor Scott and what he said about the President, I'm not going to even suggest what he should and shouldn't say, as this is a free country and we can criticize our President at our leisure, but in these difficult times, the President needs the support of the entire party and from every Governor, Senator, and representative in the party. What Governor Scott is doing is trying to pander to his Anti-Trump, Liberal base, a base that is much larger in the Democratic Party. I think his pandering is disgusting and I have only two suggestions for him: either be honest and quit pandering or change your allegiance to the Democratic Party as we don't need anti-trumpers in this difficult time for the party. What Governor Scott is doing will likely cost us the White House and the Economy in November.
"

Anderson Cooper : "Thank you for being on Senator. Honored for you to have been here."

Bill Haslam : "Honored to have been here."
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 07:24:27 AM »

Bill Haslam Campaign Schedule (September 1st-September 15th, 2023)

September 1st-6th

- Senator Haslam campaigns throughout most of Alabama, going down to the town level and meeting with voters across the state. He campaigns on Economic growth, stronger foreign policy, and his moderate credientials

- Appear on Anderson Cooper 360º on September 6th

September 7th-9th

- Senate Duties in Washington D.C.

September 10th-14th

- Haslam campaigns in Iowa, campaigning on the county level and meeting with voters. He campaigns on Agriculture, Foreign Policy, religious freedom, and his support of President Trump. He also builds several headquarters in Des Moines, Black Hawk, and Cedar Rapids and begins a ground level grassroots volunteer movement to garner support

September 15th

- Haslam begins campaigning in New Hampshire, meeting with voters in Coos and Grafton counties and going down to the towns and villages within those two counties, meeting and talking with the average citizen and understanding what their struggle is. He also meets with several local elected officials to discuss how they can better their town/city for the future.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 10:17:18 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2018, 11:12:37 AM by New Tennessean Politician »

Bill Haslam Campaign Schedule (September 16th-September 30th, 2023)

September 16th-19th

- Haslam campaigns across the rest of New Hampshire, focusing on Sullivan, Chesire, and Merrimack Counties. There, he focuses on Infrastructure, Foreign Policy, and Energy policy as well as his moderate stances and an end to Court Interference. He focuses on the village and town level of each county, meeting with the citizens of each county and discussing what is important in their life and what they need to help them.

September 20th-22nd

- Senatorial Duties in Washington D.C.

- On September 21st, Senator Haslam introduces a proposed 28th Amendment to fix the Court Issue for good:

"As everyone in this court body knows, especially Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Two Court Justice Seats have been held open for several years and a third might open up in a few months or so and I want to say that this is getting completely insane. 3 seats being held open until November is not what the American people want. That's why I'm proposing, with the help of Senators Bill Nelson, Joe Donnelly, and Mike Lee, that a new amendment be placed in the Constitution to put this issue to rest once and for all. Ladies and Gentlemen of the United States Senate, the proposed 28th Amendment:

The Supreme Court of the United States shall remain with 9 Justices, and shall never exceed 9 Justices ever. To ensure a quick and speedy process, the President shall no longer choose the replacement to the Supreme Court and instead the Justice who is retiring will choose their replacement. Following their choice, The United States Senate will have a one week hearing and then the House will hold a one week hearing before holding a vote to either confirm or deny the replacements. Refusal of the Congressional leaders to do so shall enact immediate constitutional penalties and will result in their removal from the Congress of the United States immediately. Furthermore, in order to prevent lifetime Justices and Justice Deaths while sitting on the court, there will be an Age Limit of 70 for future Justices, though any Justice on the Supreme Court already above that age at the passage of this amendment may or may not stay ont eh Court for however long they like.

It's time we end the Politicization of the Supreme Court and put this issue to rest for good. The United States Senate, I request that you take a week or two to look on this proposed amendment and then hold a vote on it. Thank you.
"

September 23rd-29th

- Haslam goes to Iowa for the following six days. He goes to Polk, Linn, Scott, Buchannan, Fayette, and Carroll Counties, focusing on one county per day. He focuses on the issues, bringing up his experience as Governor and how the Democratic President Obama praised him, stating "How will the Democrats be able to argue against my policies when President Obama said I was doing well and knew what I was doing? They can't and they know it." as he also focuses on his Education, Foreign Policy, Energy, and Economics stances and ideas as well as going down to the city, town, and village level of every County that he is in to meet with the inhabitants of the towns, villages, and cities and to hear from themselves what is important to them and how he can help them if he becomes President. He also meets with local leaders and discuss how to fix the issues they are having. He then starts a grassroots network of supporters and volunteers to spread his message across the state.

- Haslam ends his Campaign in Iowa by holding a speech on Agriculture and Energy in Manning, Carroll County:

"Agriculture is one of the most important issues in Iowa due to how many farmers and how much farmland there is. It is the main thing you focus on because it's what your state's economy depends on the most. Another issue facing our nation as a whole is a looming Energy crisis. Oil is becoming harder and harder to find and sooner or later, the wells will dry up and Gas will be non existent. Energy will be non existent. You may be saying "But Bill, Electric Cars are being produced quickly and could overtake Gas Cars in the next Decade or so." and I completely agree with you on there but the problem is, Oil might dry up within the next 3-6 years or so, so we need a suitable replacement quickly. That's why I suggest we put our efforts into Hybrid cars the use both Gas and Ethanol as fuel. Ethanol is more effective than Gas and is cleaner for the environment to be used. I was one of the first governments to implement the use of Ethanol and it worked quite well for my state. The only issue we would need to fix will be an issue between Fuel and Food and I believe, we encourage Farmers to produce 25-35% of all their crop for Ethanol purposes and the rest for Food, the Issue can be solved relatively quickly.

This idea can help everyone as will allow Farmers to be helpful for everyone and for them to receive help in times when they can't help themselves because we would need to depend on them to get from place to place. This idea will be beneficiary to the ordinary citizen as well, as the Government will make Hybrid Cars cheap enough to be affordable to the Average American citizen so we can slowly phase out gas guzzlers and introduce us to cleaner and newer alternatives. So, why not we allow this to happen? Thank you and Goodnight! I hope to see all of you once Again in another visit of mine!
"

September 30th

- Haslam Goes to Oklahoma, arriving in Wagoner County, where he focuses on Agriculture, Economics, and Education as well as Foreign Policy and his proposed 28th Constitutional Amendment. He also goes down to the Towns and Communities of the county to meet with the inhabitants of them and talk about what is important to them and how he could help them as President. He also meets with local leaders to discuss how to help them with the issues they are currently facing. He finishes up with a quick fundraiser in Oklahoma City and the creation of an Outreach Center and Campaign Headquarters there to start a grassroots movement in the state.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 10:30:50 AM »

Bill Haslam Endorsements

Former Florida Senator Marco Antonio Rubio (endorses Haslam during Rally in Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire on September 17th)

"Thank you...Thank you. I am honored to be here today to endorse a good friend of mine, Senator Bill Haslam of Tennessee. Say what you like about the other candidates but you cannot deny that Bill has worked day and night for the betterment of his state and the betterment of his country, as the 2021 Tax Cut Bill showed. There is also no denying that his performance in Last Week's debate was absolutely stellar against his performances. There is no one who deserves the Presidency more than Senator Haslam. Let's help win New Hampshire and then let's help him win the White House!"

Former Senator Rubio puts his efforts into New Hampshire and Alabama, stumping for Senator Haslam there to raise his support

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (endorses Haslam during a Rally in Elgin, Fayette County, Iowa on September 28th)

"I am honored to be here today with Senator Bill Haslam of Tennessee and I am honored to endorse this man for President of the United States. I saw his debate performance and saw how strong of a candidate he was. I listened to him as he chewed out the Democrats about the hypocrisy of Impeachmentgate. I was a deciding vote on the 2021 Tax Cut Bill he introduced. But the thing that made me decide to endorse him as opposed to Amash or Scott was his proposed 28th Amendment to the Constitution. I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment and idea for the Amendment and I guarantee that I will vote yes on it. Senator Haslam is bringing real change to Washington and he can continue that once he becomes President."

Senator Paul campaigns in Iowa and Oklahoma for Senator Haslam in order to raise his support.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies