2024 Election Game - IC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:50:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game - IC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game - IC  (Read 4442 times)
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« on: October 19, 2018, 08:52:03 PM »

Nikki Haley Debate Answers
__________________________________________________________________________________

1. I believe that my service as UN Ambassador under President Trump will help me with the voting group that he has able to receive in 2016 and 2020, and will help me lead the road to a Stronger American by being President.

2. I think that I will be the first ever minority candidate on a GOP Ticket because the Republicans of America are ready for a Moderate, Strong, and Determined Leader. As President, we will ensure Foreign Policy that puts America First, and an Economy that puts America First.

3. There has been no showing of proof that Russia has rigged our election, which leads me to believe that Russia did not interfere. Not to mention, how hard it is to rig an American Election. President Trump won the Presidency fair and square, and served the American people greatly.

4. If Russia threatens or takes actions against any of our allies, the American people can expect Strong Leadership, and Ruthless Actions to ensure Democracies around the world are protected. My experience as UN Ambassador will also assist with my Administration's actions against the Terror of other nations.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:08:43 PM »

Nikki Haley for President: A Fighter for the Future

Haley for President Announcement Speech

Hello Charleston! It is so great to be in one of the best cities in the state of South Carolina.

(clapping, cheering)

I am so glad to be gathered here today with family, friends, and supporters. I am so proud to have served as UN Ambassador under our great President Donald Trump!

(claps)

As Governor of South Carolina I: Lowered Taxes, Lowered Unemployment, Increased Emergency Preparedness, Strengthened Small Business, and so many other things. No matter the differences I had with my colleagues on the other side, I worked with them to ensure South Carolina had the best. As Governor, I focused on one thing, improving South Carolina, and as President, I will focus on Keeping America Great and Putting Americans First!

(clapping, cheering)

I believe South Carolina, and I believe that America deserves a President that cares. A President that fights to ensure the best for the country, and a President that is ready to serve. If  I am to be nominated as the GOP Candidate for President, we will make History. I think it's time that America make some history, and I think the GOP is ready to make History!

(claps)

Now, I would like to thank all of you for coming out tonight, and for being apart of the movement to make History! I know that we will win the Nomination, and I know that we will win the Presidency, but we only can with your vote. So let's get out there, and win this race! Thank you South Carolina!

(claps, cheering)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies