Trump's psychiatric diagnoses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:35:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's psychiatric diagnoses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's psychiatric diagnoses  (Read 1620 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: October 20, 2018, 11:28:55 PM »
« edited: October 21, 2018, 12:14:37 AM by eric82oslo »

Everyone already knows that Trump is one of the biggest narcissists the world has ever seen and that his brain for at least the last couple of 2-3 years have shown clear signs of dementia. What is in some ways even more alarming, cause it's hardly not talked about at all is this: Yesterday, when I was trying to educate myself about the multitude of personality disorders out there (it's said that 10-15% of the population has one of several, including myself, which is why I did the search in the first place), I came across this truely amazing Wikipedia description about anti-social personality disorder:

"Antisocial personality disorder is defined by a pervasive and persistent disregard for morals, social norms, and the rights and feelings of others. Individuals with this personality disorder will typically have no compunction in exploiting others in harmful ways for their own gain or pleasure and frequently manipulate and deceive other people, achieving this through wit and a façade of superficial charm or through intimidation and violence. They may display arrogance, think lowly and negatively of others, and lack remorse for their harmful actions and have a callous attitude to those they have harmed. Irresponsibility is a core characteristic of this disorder: they can have significant difficulties in maintaining their social and financial obligations, and people with this disorder often lead exploitative, unlawful, or parasitic lifestyles."

While I was reading it I kept telling myself; this is not 97%, 98% or 99% the description of Trump, this actually fits him perfectly in every possible way, bottom up. There's not a single word that doesn't fully translate into the Trumpian personality. So scary in every way, yet at the same time comforting, cause at least now we have (one more) diagnosis.

Link to Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies