Trump's psychiatric diagnoses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:21:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's psychiatric diagnoses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's psychiatric diagnoses  (Read 1641 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 22, 2018, 01:38:54 AM »

This is gross.

Unless you're a medical professional, please don't armchair diagnose. If you are, I'm pretty sure you were taught not to diagnose mental illness of celebrities without meeting them, as all medical folks I know personally have told me they were taught.

Agree with these points. But, I have mentioned this early on that there is likely something wrong with Drumpf. Could also be an inferiority complex that he tries to compensate through playing Mr. Tough Guy.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 02:01:43 AM »

This is gross.

Unless you're a medical professional, please don't armchair diagnose. If you are, I'm pretty sure you were taught not to diagnose mental illness of celebrities without meeting them, as all medical folks I know personally have told me they were taught.

This. Goldwater rule.

Intersting, though, that nobody today would call Goldwater a maniac. He would be a considered a moderate if he was around.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:17:09 AM »

This is gross.

This. Goldwater rule.

Intersting, though, that nobody today would call Goldwater a maniac. He would be a considered a moderate if he was around.

Same with Reagan.

Amnesty Ron!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 09:50:15 AM »

They claimed Ronnie was mentally gone too. How did that work out?

It is well known that Reagan showed early signs of Alzheimer's in the final years of his presidency. There is even a difference between his debate performances from 1980 to 1984.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies