Trump's psychiatric diagnoses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:52:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's psychiatric diagnoses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's psychiatric diagnoses  (Read 1671 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 23, 2018, 09:50:41 AM »

I diagnose him with a rather severe case of "Greatest President of all Time" and a textbook case of "Genuinely Good Human Being." 

Cult of Personality demonstrated.

Obama always knew that there was greater (Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and either Roosevelt) and could best be on par with the likes of Truman, Eisenhower, and perhaps Reagan.

Trump is simply awful, the Nero, Caligula, or Commodus of American Presidents.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 10:58:44 AM »

I dunno why people are yammering about professionals and Goldwater.  We are not professionals.  We cannot diagnose Trump anyway.  But we can speculate all we want.  He’s a public figure whose actions clearly demonstrate narcissism.  You know quite a bit more about Trump than you do about your own cousin!

It just strikes me as preachy and moralistic to pretend you’re doing a good deed by chiding people for calling Trump a narcissist.  Many of you have no problem labeling Roy Moore a ‘pedo’.

Indeed we must diagnose character -- and we Americans failed badly with Trump. You may do jury duty some time, and you may have the responsibility to determine whether to trust or not trust a defendant's claim to innocence. Some defendant who poses as a gentle soul who makes angry outbursts in the courtroom  may have done the violent crime. We must judge credibility. Maybe we can be misled, but still, trial by jury is better than the alternatives.

I think that we all know that Roy Moore has shown a penchant for females much younger than him. He has other objectionable characteristics.

With Goldwater there was an attempt to label him as crazy for his (then) ultra-conservative ideology. Do we do the same now with racist pigs like David Duke? No. The racism speaks for itself.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies