FL- Quinnipiac: Nelson +6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:34:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL- Quinnipiac: Nelson +6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL- Quinnipiac: Nelson +6  (Read 6663 times)
ajc0918
United States

« on: October 22, 2018, 11:36:58 AM »

So they’ll probably have Gillum up by like 8 or more tomorrow then. Fourth poll in a row to show that. Hmm. I’m sensing a trend here

I am too. It was present beforehand, starting in September when Nelson and Gillum both started to climb upward, but now the undecideds are moving massively towards the Ds. Its rather possible now that the Ds tie or take the state senate, along with getting the AG office for themselves.

I think AG is the last office to flip honestly. Moody being the only candidate with significant courtroom experience and her ads being generally much better make me more hesitant on that race. CFO and Ag Commissioner probably go D if Nelson and Gillum are winning fairly easily though

I think CFO would be the last to flip because the incumbent is running. I think Nikki Fried has the best chance to win. She's running a solid campaign and has gotten a lot of press due to her stances on medical marijuana.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies