MI-Emerson: Whitmer +11
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:25:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MI-Emerson: Whitmer +11
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-Emerson: Whitmer +11  (Read 2015 times)
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 29, 2018, 07:10:13 AM »

Whitmer (D)  52
Schuette (R)  41

https://www.emerson.edu/news-events/emerson-college-today/emerson-poll-democrats-favored-pick-governorships-mi-nm-hold-us-senate-seat-nj#.W9b30GhKjIX
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 09:01:23 AM »

But SN2903 told me this race was a tossup...
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 09:06:05 AM »

Emerson is trash. It is a tossup as is the Senate race I do not trust MI polls after 2016.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 02:41:27 AM »

Emerson is trash. It is a tossup as is the Senate race I do not trust MI polls after 2016.

Who is this troll?

Gotta be a sock. No one can be this dense without parody, can they?6
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 09:52:16 AM »

Polls are not reliable anymore.
User157088589849
BlondeArtisit

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 10:05:21 AM »

how about we do a deal. if whitmer doesn't win you leave the forum and go back to watching fox news and listen to lie after lie.

Oh SORRY i just found the ignore button!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 10:08:34 AM »

2016? MI was within the MoE, as was PA. NV had Trump slightly ahead. They only got WI wrong.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »

Who is this troll?

If they're a Trump supporter, yes, easily.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 09:36:44 PM »

Who is this troll?

Badger seems to believe that everyone who is not a hardline left-wing partisan is a sock.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 09:38:07 PM »

Who is this troll?

Badger seems to believe that everyone who is not a hardline left-wing partisan is a sock.
This is an extremely uncivil comment from you. If you keep this up you値l end up on my ignore list.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 09:39:12 PM »

Who is this troll?

This is an extremely uncivil comment from you. If you keep this up you値l end up on my ignore list.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 10:03:54 PM »

Who is this troll?

Ironic that you two would be saying this. You hold the same belief as well of anyone who is opposed to your views. And for the record, RFKFan68 is now joining my ignore list. So you got your wish.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2018, 10:06:41 PM »

Who is this troll?

Ironic that you two would be saying this. You hold the same belief as well of anyone who is opposed to your views. And for the record, RFKFan68 is now joining my ignore list. So you got your wish.
The ignore list of Calthrinia is like hell: all the cool people are there.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2018, 10:09:13 PM »

Who is this troll?

Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2018, 10:21:15 PM »

Who is this troll?

A surprise that you've joined this. But what can I expect at this point. The lack of respect for ideological diversity on this forum worries me, and I fear that this will become just another extension of AlternateHistory.com, which has little tolerance for those who do not adhere to a strictly liberal line on all the issues.

What's even more ironic is that I've endorsed Whitmer over Schuette, and Stabenow over Jones. As I have many other Democrats. So no one can say that I am a right-wing partisan.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 10:23:53 PM »

Who is this troll?

A surprise that you've joined this. But what can I expect at this point. The lack of respect for ideological diversity on this forum worries me, and I fear that this will become just another extension of AlternateHistory.com, which has little tolerance for those who do not adhere to a strictly liberal line on all the issues.

What's even more ironic is that I've endorsed Whitmer over Schuette, and Stabenow over Jones. As I have many other Democrats. So no one can say that I am a right-wing partisan.

I have no problem with people being more conservative than me. Indeed, I would expect that given that I'm pretty firmly left wing. Also, I am well aware you're not a right-wing partisan and would never accuse you of being one.

I only joined in because your comment making a blatantly false attack on Badger was seriously hypocritical coming from someone who talks about "civility."
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 10:27:19 PM »

Who is this troll?

I have no problem with people being more conservative than me. Indeed, I would expect that given that I'm pretty firmly left wing. Also, I am well aware you're not a right-wing partisan and would never accuse you of being one.

I only joined in because your comment making a blatantly false attack on Badger was seriously hypocritical coming from someone who talks about "civility."

Badger has said worse about me and about other individuals on here. From what I've seen of him on this board, and from what I've seen of his interactions elsewhere, he appears to have a serious anger management problem. That was evident here, with his accusation that SN2903 was a sock. He's levied the same accusation against me, and has displayed consistent contempt for anyone who is to the right of the dominant consensus here.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies