AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +6 H2H, +3 with all candidates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:28:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +6 H2H, +3 with all candidates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +6 H2H, +3 with all candidates  (Read 7245 times)
Webnicz
United States

« on: October 30, 2018, 08:48:33 AM »
« edited: October 30, 2018, 09:09:03 AM by Webnicz »

Check this guy out. It’s interesting that republicans feel like they need to start using liberal talking points if they want to win in our state. Also if you know McSallys healthcare record try not to cringe.

https://youtu.be/egKdDw8ybgU

Anyone else notice how mcsally ditched her “I’m a tough fighter pilot and I talk like one” persona for the sweet girl persona. The “tough fearless fighter pilot” persona was always funny to me considering she literally abandoned her district because she was afraid she wouldn’t get re-elected.
Webnicz
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 03:00:08 PM »

Mike Noble, Chief Pollster of "OH Predictive Insights" who will release their Final AZ Poll (Governor & Senate) tomorrow agrees with me on the NBC/Marist Poll...

I’d take Marist (an A rated pollster) a lot more seriously than the junk known as OH Predictive Insights.

The OH poll will have McSally ahead for sure.
OH has done nothing to hide their bias, they are literally promoting McSally on their twitter page with the credible source of the Washington Freebeacon
https://twitter.com/ohpredictive/status/1056608283723583489?s=21
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies