MA-Western New England University: Baker +38 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:11:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MA-Western New England University: Baker +38 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-Western New England University: Baker +38  (Read 4152 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: November 01, 2018, 09:23:11 PM »

I would so gladly trade that 38-point lead to Jay Gonzalez in exchange for Scott Walker, Mike DeWine, Scott Wagner, Brian Kemp or Ron DeSantis being up by that much instead.

I get abortion is an important issue to a lot of people, but the hate some far righties give any Republican who doesn't completely conform on ONE issue is a truly interesting thing to behold.  Being pro-choice gets you INSTANTLY labeled not a "true conservative," while someone like yourself can stray from conservative orthodoxy on any number of class and economic related issues and call yourself "far right" with complete, 100% confidence.  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It's almost like the vast majority of Republicans vehemently disagree with you on what it means to be a Republican. What a shock.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 12:59:11 PM »

I would so gladly trade that 38-point lead to Jay Gonzalez in exchange for Scott Walker, Mike DeWine, Scott Wagner, Brian Kemp or Ron DeSantis being up by that much instead.

I get abortion is an important issue to a lot of people, but the hate some far righties give any Republican who doesn't completely conform on ONE issue is a truly interesting thing to behold.  Being pro-choice gets you INSTANTLY labeled not a "true conservative," while someone like yourself can stray from conservative orthodoxy on any number of class and economic related issues and call yourself "far right" with complete, 100% confidence.  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It's almost like the vast majority of Republicans vehemently disagree with you on what it means to be a Republican. What a shock.

Trying to have an intellectual conversation with Thomas, man, give it a rest.  Not everything is about that axe you have to grind.

No axe, just an objectively factual statement. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 01:17:25 PM »

beker isn't even a rino he's is a full democrat (right to kill babies, "climate change", muh immigrants...) and massachusetts politics starting to look more like that od north korea than us of a

This guy would get 90% of the vote in a Republican primary against RINO Tom. Smiley
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 02:25:48 PM »

beker isn't even a rino he's is a full democrat (right to kill babies, "climate change", muh immigrants...) and massachusetts politics starting to look more like that od north korea than us of a

This guy would get 90% of the vote in a Republican primary against RINO Tom. Smiley

I'm not really interested in that, I am interested in whether or not what he alleged is interesting and/or true.  In my humble opinion, it is neither, and he appears to be a grade-A dumbass.  The fact that he is a Republican should have little to no bearing on how I evaluate him OR myself politically. Wink

Yeah, but you're a baby killer Hitlery voter and he's not. Therefore, 90-10 victory for grade A dumbass. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 02:52:48 PM »

I'm not really interested in that, I am interested in whether or not what he alleged is interesting and/or true.  In my humble opinion, it is neither, and he appears to be a grade-A dumbass.  The fact that he is a Republican should have little to no bearing on how I evaluate him OR myself politically. Wink

Yeah, but you're a baby killer Hitlery voter and he's not. Therefore, 90-10 victory for grade A dumbass. Wink

Let's stop derailing this thread when there is actual analysis being thrown out, IceSpear:

MA has had only one Democratic Governor anyways, and that was Deval Patrick. Romney and Cellucci and Baker were RINOs

Fair enough. I wouldn't want to detract from OC's stellar #analysis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies