MA-Western New England University: Baker +38 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:06:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MA-Western New England University: Baker +38 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-Western New England University: Baker +38  (Read 4137 times)
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« on: November 01, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »

I would so gladly trade that 38-point lead to Jay Gonzalez in exchange for Scott Walker, Mike DeWine, Scott Wagner, Brian Kemp or Ron DeSantis being up by that much instead.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 04:27:56 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2018, 04:31:04 PM by Thomas from NJ »

I would so gladly trade that 38-point lead to Jay Gonzalez in exchange for Scott Walker, Mike DeWine, Scott Wagner, Brian Kemp or Ron DeSantis being up by that much instead.

I get abortion is an important issue to a lot of people, but the hate some far righties give any Republican who doesn't completely conform on ONE issue is a truly interesting thing to behold.  Being pro-choice gets you INSTANTLY labeled not a "true conservative," while someone like yourself can stray from conservative orthodoxy on any number of class and economic related issues and call yourself "far right" with complete, 100% confidence.  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

That's not even the only reason I said that. The Democrats have a lock on the MA state legislature, so even if Baker wanted to enact a hard-right agenda, he wouldn't be able to. Meanwhile, we control the state legislatures in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida and Georgia at the moment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies