Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2024, 01:11:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest.  (Read 2159 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: November 03, 2018, 10:13:53 PM »

It's a true shame to see what kind of country my ancestral homeland is. It's a real shame, I have more faith in them then they have in themselves, I believe Pakistan has the potential to become among the world's best nations, but they keep letting these radical jackwads and Saudi b@s***ds influence the country so much. 
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:09:31 PM »

She has finally left for Canada

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/08/721510444/asia-bibi-pakistani-christian-woman-acquitted-of-blasphemy-arrives-in-canada
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 07:11:47 PM »

Thank Og she escaped the moderate Muslims.

What? No, it was the radical ones who posed a danger.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 06:46:13 PM »

eeeks, I was kind of hoping to be corrected/wrong there....are they really the moderates?  That's.....that's not good.  Why is it Judaism such a broken religion and what white person/people Aryans are we blaming for it this decade?  Still Dubya/Cheney/"neocons" Walt Disney, Henry Ford, ignorant rubes who sympathize with the German cause, or have we transferred all that blame to Trump/Putin Hitler, Goebbels /___insert group name here___ yet?

Imagine if somebody here said this (which is there as an example only, and I completely disagree with and condemn it) the forum would be responding back hard, as it rightfully should, but not for them broken Moose Lambs where even the moderates should be feared! You are next going to say something along the lines of oh, well Judaism and Islam are not comparable in that sense because one says and is way more violent yadda yadda yadda. smh
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 11:47:06 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2019, 11:55:55 PM by Prolocutor Bagel23 »

eeeks, I was kind of hoping to be corrected/wrong there....are they really the moderates?  That's.....that's not good.  Why is it Judaism such a broken religion and what white person/people Aryans are we blaming for it this decade?  Still Dubya/Cheney/"neocons" Walt Disney, Henry Ford, ignorant rubes who sympathize with the German cause, or have we transferred all that blame to Trump/Putin Hitler, Goebbels /___insert group name here___ yet?

Imagine if somebody here said this (which is there as an example only, and I completely disagree with and condemn it) the forum would be responding back hard, as it rightfully should, but not for them broken Moose Lambs where even the moderates should be feared!
like I said, I was hoping I was wrong, but since no one has corrected me (and I know how much some would want to) I can only assume it's true, and I find that sad.  It's not a good look. You can be offended when people point that out if you want, I don't really care, but trying to guilt me into stopping isn't going to work.  Facts would though, feel free to present them.

Thank you for you service, but no fact, or statistic, or argument is going to change someone like you’s mind about the beautiful religion of Islam. I can only hope that future generations will be more woke. Truth is yes, we have horrible things in the texts (like literally any other religion), and we are suffering from higher levels of extremism than most others. But we are also the largest victims by far of terrorism as well. But the true beauty of the real meaning of the religion and ultimate serene tawheed through the power of God overrides and cleanses the good name of Islam for those woke from the impurities of bad actors. I can’t help you see that, only your soul if willing can see that, and if it can’t at least not disrespect the religion, I hope that you will understand where I am coming from. If not, you are entitled to your opinion ofc, and as disgusted and disagreeing I am with this view of yours, it is my duty (even if I do not live up to all the time, I am an imperfect human after all, but I am trying my best anyways) to get over my disdain, and hope that you have a wholesome life and pray that you have peace with you. I know this was deep, but this means a lot to me, have a good day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies