Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:52:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest.  (Read 2211 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: November 01, 2018, 02:33:38 PM »
« edited: May 11, 2019, 05:57:18 AM by Blind Jaunting »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-blasphemy/pakistan-islamists-protest-for-second-day-after-christian-acquitted-of-blasphemy-idUSKCN1N63MT
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Excellent news!  
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 10:59:06 AM »

The Pakistani government just folded to the Islamists
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/02/outrage-as-pakistani-government-vows-to-stop-asia-bibi-leaving
You must be logged in to read this quote.
I expected Khan to be a disappointment but not so soon.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 06:15:05 PM »

Dutch government parties CDA, D66 and CU want to grant her asylum in the Netherlands for her safety.

But would she be safe there ?

She'd only be safe in a country without Muslim extremists. Sadly, the Netherlands and much of Europe are full with these bastards.

She is obviously a trillion times safer than in Pakistan, she will be fine. Is this really a serious question?

Yeah gee, she'll probably get lynched in Pakistan.
I would also assume that she’ll be protected by security till the story dies down. With Van Gogh, he was a target by an actual group, something that Islamists try to fall through with. I suspect she will be more similar to Salman Rudshe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies