Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2019, 09:15:09 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  Election Archive
| | |-+  All Archived Boards
| | | |-+  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderator: Brittain33)
| | | | |-+  GA: Cygnal: Kemp +2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GA: Cygnal: Kemp +2  (Read 290 times)
Bevinevitable
IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.70

P P

View Profile Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2018, 12:28:38 am »

New Poll: Georgia Governor by Cygnal on 2018-10-30

Summary: D: 47%, R: 49%, I: 4%, U: 0%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Fmr. Pres. Griff
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:17:48 am »

If Abrams (and/or Barrow) is only behind by 2 with an electorate that gives Trump a net favorable rating of +6 when most other polls are finding his net approval at like -4, then things are better than this poll looks.

Also, what is this?

Which of the following statements best describes how President Trumpís actions influence your support of local Republican candidates?

48% - I support Trumpís actions and will vote for local Republicans
20% - I do not support Trumpís actions but will still vote for local Republicans
27% - I will vote against local Republicans to send a message to Trump and Washington
5% - Undecided

So nearly 70% of Georgians are voting for local Republicans? OK. It doesn't say that the question is asked to just Republicans/leaners.

This thread went completely off the rails. Exactly as Griffin would have wanted.
libertpaulian
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 06:49:15 am »

If Abrams (and/or Barrow) is only behind by 2 with an electorate that gives Trump a net favorable rating of +6 when most other polls are finding his net approval at like -4, then things are better than this poll looks.

Also, what is this?

Which of the following statements best describes how President Trumpís actions influence your support of local Republican candidates?

20% - I do not support Trumpís actions but will still vote for local Republicans
27% - I will vote against local Republicans to send a message to Trump and Washington
5% - Undecided

So nearly 70% of Georgians are voting for local Republicans? OK. It doesn't say that the question is asked to just Republicans/leaners.
This is the same pollster that showed Roy Moore up by 8%.

Libertarian temporarily rooting for the Dems until the GOP purges itself of Trumpism.  Before you call me a righty or a leftist, wait until you see my post on an issue.  You'll get whiplash trying to figure me out.

Region Rat.  Libertarian.  ELCA Lutheran.  Juvenile Attorney for the State of Indiana.

2020 Presidential Endorsement: Anyone NOT Trump, a proponent of Bernie-ism, or a proponent of Tumblr SJW-ism.  Weld 2020, I guess.
Beto Bro
RFKFan68
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 07:22:44 am »

Has Kemp EVER broken 50 in a poll?

Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 08:01:43 am »

Also, what is this?

5% - Undecided

This is the same pollster that showed Roy Moore up by 8%.

According to 538 they have a four point R bias.

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout