Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 04:21:56 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Gubernatorial/Statewide Elections
| | |-+  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderator: Brittain33)
| | | |-+  OK-Sooner Poll: Stitt +3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OK-Sooner Poll: Stitt +3  (Read 633 times)
Fremont Speaker ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

P P
View Profile Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 04, 2018, 06:48:49 pm »

Kevin Stitt (R) 47 (+1 from last poll)
Drew Edmondson (D) 44 (+2 from last poll)

https://soonerpoll.com/final-poll-before-election-day-shows-republican-kevin-stitt-with-three-point-lead/

WULFRIC PROJECTION:

U.S. House District 6
Democratic Primary Runoff

CANDIDATE   VOTE   PCT.   
Kevin Abel
26,735   53.9%   

Lucy McBath
22,883   46.1   
49,618 votes, 89% reporting (184 of 207 precincts)

Fremont Speaker ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 06:54:58 pm »

I'm still saying Stitt wins, but it's clear this will be close.

WULFRIC PROJECTION:

U.S. House District 6
Democratic Primary Runoff

CANDIDATE   VOTE   PCT.   
Kevin Abel
26,735   53.9%   

Lucy McBath
22,883   46.1   
49,618 votes, 89% reporting (184 of 207 precincts)

Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -4.41

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 06:57:24 pm »

interesting

Polarized Elastic Libertarian MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 07:12:37 pm »

IceSpear and Mizzouian told me this was Safe R even in a Democratic tidal wave, though.

Countdown timer to Joni Ernst's victory speech

Remember when MT Treasurer spent months and months telling us all that Heitkamp is favored and will easily win because of retail politics (TM).

Sorry to say MT Treasurer, but you aren't as intelligent as you think. You can write a lot of posts but that doesn't mean what you say will come
The Unbearable Inevitability of Matt Bevin
IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.70

P P

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 08:11:56 pm »

IceSpear and Mizzouian told me this was Safe R even in a Democratic tidal wave, though.

Because it is. Stitt is ahead by 5 in the average and hasn't trailed in a poll since August. Good luck hoping for a massive Demoncrat poll overperformance in Oklahoma of all places, lol.

RussFeingoldWasRobbedk
Progress96
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

P P

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:33 pm »

Because it is. Stitt is ahead by 5 in the average and hasn't trailed in a poll since August. Good luck hoping for a massive Demoncrat poll overperformance in Oklahoma of all places, lol.
You do you but I'm still predicting an upset. Edmondson will burbstomp enough that it overcomes the Dictatotrial like margins in rural OK

2020 Senate Dream Team
CO- Neguse/Carroll
IA- Scholten
MT- Bullock
AK- Begich
AZ- Gallego
ME- Golden
NC- Jackson
GA- HuhHuhHuh?
TX- Julian Castro
VA- Justin Fairfax*

2020-
Warren/Sanders/Kander/Bullock
TarHeelDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 01:40:11 am »

#StittUnder50

That said, still have this as Lean R and all the way down the line as the 31st Dem governor seat in the event of a tsunami.

"However difficult the moment, however frustrating the hour, it will not be long, because 'truth crushed to earth will rise again.'

How long? Not long, because 'no lie can live forever.'

How long? Not long, because 'you shall reap what you sow.' [...]

How long? Not long, because the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." -Dr. Martin Luther King
Obama/Clinton/Polis liberal Democrat for Cory Gardner
xingkerui
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.63, S: -6.13

P P
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 01:41:52 am »

I still have a hard time seeing Edmonson pull this off, but I guess I'll move this to Lean R.

Mondale
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 01:44:10 am »

I still have a hard time seeing Edmonson pull this off, but I guess I'll move this to Lean R.

Perhaps these OK early vote numbers can help make sense of whether or not Edmonson can pull it off

FM YE
YE
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -2.26

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 01:54:46 am »

Itís not like Oklahoma hasnít elected a Democrat to the governors mansion as recently as 2006 or anything.

ďThere are two ideas of government. There are those who believe that, if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous, their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous, their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests upon them." - WJB 1896
Polarized Elastic Libertarian MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 02:00:42 am »

And gubernatorial races are far less partisan than Senate races anyway (think of MA, MD, VT, LA, and now SD, OK, KS, etc. etc. etc.).

Countdown timer to Joni Ernst's victory speech

Remember when MT Treasurer spent months and months telling us all that Heitkamp is favored and will easily win because of retail politics (TM).

Sorry to say MT Treasurer, but you aren't as intelligent as you think. You can write a lot of posts but that doesn't mean what you say will come
IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 02:11:17 am »

Itís not like Oklahoma hasnít elected a Democrat to the governors mansion as recently as 2006 or anything.

The Democrat that was leading by a landslide in every poll? And who only won in 2002 with 43% of the vote due to a right wing vote split to begin with?

Yes, if Edmondson was leading by 30-40 points in every poll and/or there was a right wing third party candidate getting double digit support I would concede he could win. Neither of these things are true. He's trailing in every poll.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 03:02:16 am »

He's trailing in every poll.

TBF, it's not like we have a ton of Oklahoma polls. Only this local outfit has polled the race during the last month or so.

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Badger
badger
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 04:46:14 am »

But just consider how hyper-partisan $hit has gotten since then, even at the gubernatorial level.

In America, it's easier to con somebody than to convince them they've been conned.-- Mark Twain.
FM YE
YE
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -2.26

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 11:44:49 am »

But just consider how hyper-partisan $hit has gotten since then, even at the gubernatorial level.

How much of it was only due to the fact Obama was in the Oval Office? Considering this is first mid-term since then in which Obama is no longer president, itís ridiculous to call this Safe R, with Falin at a 17% approval.

ďThere are two ideas of government. There are those who believe that, if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous, their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous, their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests upon them." - WJB 1896
RINO Tom
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 11:47:42 am »

Pretty pathetic for a Republican in Oklahoma, regardless of final result.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

- Abraham Lincoln, 16th President
IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 03:32:11 pm »

JUNK POLL!

I tried to tell you guys this was safe R, I really did. Okies will never elect a Demoncrat under any circumstances EVER!

Indeed, we did. And it was.

olowakandi
olawakandi
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 01:22:36 am »

So, was SD, Dem poll had Sutton winning
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »