Stop (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:30:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Stop (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stop  (Read 1525 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: November 19, 2018, 09:15:09 AM »

Half of these people should have the self awareness not to make the one at all since they are not important enough, and the other half less one should learn to wait their turn. It's absolutely ridiculous. I wish the moderators would remove the excess and have some guidance for who can make them.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 09:37:08 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2018, 11:15:40 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

endorsed

It wouldn't be so bad if the people doing them have accomplished something worth asking questions about.  Nobody wants to ask 19 yo boring people questions except maybe bored 17 yo.

Well, I think it's okay to make a thread if you are 19 - it may be less interesting from your perspective since you are decades above caring about random 19 year olds' plans, but it's a good way to learn about people in the community and creates a strong foundation of camaraderie in what otherwise might be a very viscous place. The thing is, you need to establish yourself before doing so. I struggle to put a number on that because some posts are more impactful than others, but most people should at least know who you are.

If people don't know who you are and you literally write something like 'ama lol' as your entire post, you are wasting everyone's time. That's why we have ten threads with questions like 'who would you vote for in France's 1967 legislative election' and 'what is your opinion on suburban voting patterns' to people who don't matter at all.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:56:18 AM »
« Edited: November 20, 2018, 11:24:26 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

I think my favourite part is all the people who start AMAs and then receive only 1-2 questions and realize that they don't even want to answer those questions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies