Opinion of DavidB (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:50:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of DavidB (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of DavidB
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 127

Author Topic: Opinion of DavidB  (Read 5318 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: November 20, 2018, 02:22:17 PM »

One of my favorite people on Atlas and one of my closest Atlas friends. Massive FF.

Also, one of two atlas posters I met IRL Smiley
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:10:37 PM »

HP. He hypocritically supports right wing populists abroad, yet he is scared of them at his own home. In fact, the only marginalized people that he thinks shouldn’t be kicked out and beaten is his own. Ironic that he thinks that supporting fascists abroad won’t affect him at home.

I predict that someday he will announce his movement to Israel due to Skinheads here at this forum. I wonder if he will repent for his actions and/or remain on course approving the treatment on the gentiles living in Israel.

Such loaded language and nonsense in this post. He doesn't have to repent to anyone, especially not you or anyone else on this forum.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 04:13:36 PM »

PSOL's rhetoric is a atrocious and disgusting. The twisting of history to fit his own political biases should be rejected by sane people in the mainstream.

I don't agree with DavidB's views much (outside of Jewish issues, and a lot, but not all, of his Israel positions), but some of assertions in this thread are laughable.

SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 05:00:29 PM »

PSOL's rhetoric is a atrocious and disgusting. The twisting of history to fit his own political biases should be rejected by sane people in the mainstream.

I don't agree with DavidB's views much (outside of Jewish issues, and a lot, but not all, of his Israel positions), but some of assertions in this thread are laughable.

If my political biases include wanting my Jewish friends safe from harm, then condemn me.

Exactly what am I twisting? What have I said wrong? That far-right populists don’t demonize ethnic minorities? That politicians putting us into a atmosphere of fear leads to violence against those already marginalized? Look at right now, with Brietbart and Trump just blowing a whistle away, with the consistent rise of antisemetic attacks.

Both DavidB and I are Jewish. ParrotGuy is also Jewish and gets along w/ both of us. I appreciate your concern about right-wing antisemitism and bigotry - I am also concerned about it. I am also concerned about left-wing antisemitism and Islamic antisemitism. It is possible to oppose all forms of antisemitism at once and still maintain objectivity about which threats are larger or smaller at certain periods of time.

However, the rhetoric you are using is not helpful, imo. As I said, I don't agree w/ DavidB views on nationalism and on certain political parties but you are labeling everything under one basket.

Not every populist party is the same. Also, more problematic, for me at least, is the insinuation that DavidB doesn't know or care about the threats facing the Jewish community. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies