Red Dead Redemption 2, who is playing? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:15:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Red Dead Redemption 2, who is playing? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2, who is playing?  (Read 1043 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 23, 2018, 08:16:36 AM »

I am...just got my first console in a decade, a PS4, just to play it.  So far so good.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 09:48:37 AM »

No PC version?

Will stay with Battlefield 5 which is outrageously good.
I'm going to give that a bit before I buy it.  My computer didn't run the Alpha or Beta very well.  It looks beautiful on good computers though.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 06:18:05 PM »

I'll probably pick it up in ~2 years after the price comes down and the developers fix whatever bugs probably exist
I was curious so I looked up the price history of GTA V.  It took two years before it went on sale for the first time, $30 from a regular $60 and it's "retail" price just went to $30 a few months ago, 5 years after release.  That's crazy.

Rockstar makes great games.

RDR 2 online starts next week.  That should be fun.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 11:03:57 AM »

I think I'm done with the story part.  Pretty good, not their best work though.  Kind of boring in parts.  Now for the fun of a true open world.  Being an asshole seems to hurt more in this game than it previous games too.

(now if I can just get the wife to stop buying games for the PS4.  This is our first console in a decade or so, so we've all got a lot catching up to do...but damn it, me and the boy bought the thing, and she's got twice the hours on it as we do combined!  She's already beat Spiderman and Horizon Dawn, and she got God of War yesterday.  She plays these in "story" mode, so that's how she's able to get through them so fast.)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 05:15:19 PM »

Oh yeah, I'm always making fun of her.

She was pretty good at FPSs  a decade ago, but then she got hooked on WoW and her skills went downhill.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 09:50:56 AM »

No PC version?

Will stay with Battlefield 5 which is outrageously good.
I got BF V last week.  Good times.  It doesn't look great on my rig, but it's (mostly) smooth enough.  I suck (I was getting close to an even k:d, then I had like 2 days worth of (mostly) sh**t games and it's back in the toilet), but it's a good game and looks like it will be a great game when it's done getting patched and all the DLC is out.

I need a better video card.  I'm running it on a 750 Ti ifyoucanbelieveit.

I'm just dead0man, feel free to add me in Origin or not, whatever Smiley

but for the real reason I'm bumping this, the Pinkertons are suing the producers and they sued them right back.  Their lawyers apparently think you can sue artists for making fun of your business for actual things your business has done in the past...which is weird what with all the movies, books and TV shows that have done the exact same funking thing for the last hundred and fifty years.  Or the millions of other examples of the same thing happening to other companies.  It's like they've never read the constitution or seen any entertainment.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 09:07:10 PM »

GTA V is great.  I think it's the best overall GTA game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies