Indictment-O-Rama, Act 3: Cohen Up the River
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:42:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Indictment-O-Rama, Act 3: Cohen Up the River
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37
Author Topic: Indictment-O-Rama, Act 3: Cohen Up the River  (Read 76790 times)
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2019, 08:06:06 AM »

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2019, 08:56:03 AM »

Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #377 on: January 25, 2019, 09:07:11 AM »

So.
This means that the Wikileaks co-ordination ran through August and October.
It also raises a more important question. According to the indictment, this individual (thought to be Bannon), was instructed to reach out to Stone.

As Bannon was campaign CEO, this basically leaves Trump's inner circle, or Trump himself as the only figures more senior than him, who would be in the place to order such an action.

Note: theoretically, KellyAnne Conway was more senior than Bannon, but little evidence has linked her to the wider collusion narrative so far.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #378 on: January 25, 2019, 09:26:36 AM »

Stone being charged and arrested is long overdue. RIP HP.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2019, 09:39:59 AM »

Thus ends the era of "How the heck has Roger Stone not been arrested?"
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2019, 09:44:20 AM »

Thus ends the era of "How the heck has Roger Stone not been arrested?"

And begins the era of "How the heck has Steve Bannon not been arrested?"
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2019, 10:55:06 AM »

Rep. Jerry Nadler (chairman of Judiciary) goes there:

Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2019, 11:14:39 AM »

The chances of getting a national emergency soon have gone up. Trump would probably like a distraction about now.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2019, 11:21:37 AM »

LMAO!

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2019, 11:23:22 AM »

LMAO!

Self-parody!
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2019, 01:15:04 PM »

LMAO!

Self-parody!

Is it possible Trump has just been secretly replaced with a bad AI bot?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2019, 02:51:23 PM »

I really want Roger Stone to not cooperate so he can have the book thrown at him. Let him rot in jail for life. He's in his 70's now so it should be doable. This Bannon new info is interesting, I had assumed he would get out of this with no issues.

Next up is Jerome Corsi.
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2019, 03:24:43 PM »

We're getting closer to the 'invasion of Sicily' moment when Trump's supporters on the GOP will all turn on him at once, especially now Trump has caved on the wall.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2019, 04:21:36 PM »

Chant it with me, deplorables:

#LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP #LOCKHIMUP

Hey has anyone heard from jfern today? This whole Russian thing is still a hoax, right?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2019, 07:17:52 PM »

Hey has anyone heard from jfern today? This whole Russian thing is still a hoax, right?

He is too busy trying to convince us that Kamala Harris is worse than Hitler.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #390 on: January 25, 2019, 10:37:06 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2019, 10:40:18 PM by Frodo »

We're getting closer to the 'invasion of Sicily' moment when Trump's supporters on the GOP will all turn on him at once, especially now Trump has caved on the wall.

Which 'invasion of Sicily' are you referring to?  There are so many.  The one in which the Athenians overplayed their hand during the Peloponnesian War and lost decisively, or the allied invasion after North Africa was secured from the Nazis and General Rommel expelled with his army?  And then there's the Roman invasion that led to the Punic Wars, and ultimately resulted in Rome -at the expense of Carthage, it's closest rival- becoming the undisputed master of Mediterranean world.  And I haven't even touched on the medieval period yet.    
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #391 on: January 25, 2019, 11:36:45 PM »

Which 'invasion of Sicily' are you referring to?  There are so many.  The one in which the Athenians overplayed their hand during the Peloponnesian War and lost decisively, or the allied invasion after North Africa was secured from the Nazis and General Rommel expelled with his army?  And then there's the Roman invasion that led to the Punic Wars, and ultimately resulted in Rome -at the expense of Carthage, it's closest rival- becoming the undisputed master of Mediterranean world.  And I haven't even touched on the medieval period yet.    

I think the implicit comparison is being made of il douchebag Trump to il duce Mussolini, and therefore the reference is to. If this is really the right analogy, then I guess Putin must be Hitler, and eventually after things go too far downhill for him there will be a Spetsnaz raid to rescue Trump from the clutches of Mueller, but it will turn out to be for naught.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »

Pelosi Statement on Special Counsel Indictment and Arrest of Trump Campaign Advisor Roger Stone
You must be logged in to read this quote.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2019, 01:04:07 AM »

He is too busy trying to convince us that Kamala Harris is worse than Hitler.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #394 on: January 27, 2019, 12:56:14 PM »

I think the implicit comparison is being made of il douchebag Trump to il duce Mussolini, and therefore the reference is to. If this is really the right analogy, then I guess Putin must be Hitler, and eventually after things go too far downhill for him there will be a Spetsnaz raid to rescue Trump from the clutches of Mueller, but it will turn out to be for naught.

If you're going with this, what small resort town plays the role of Salo? Aspen?
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #395 on: January 27, 2019, 01:14:06 PM »

If you're going with this, what small resort town plays the role of Salo? Aspen?

Small resort? Clearly we will soon be discussing the Mar-a-Lago Republic.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2019, 01:54:09 PM »

Small resort? Clearly we will soon be discussing the Mar-a-Lago Republic.

I'd be OK with that, as long as we build a wall to keep them out of the U.S.
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #397 on: January 27, 2019, 05:34:52 PM »

I was referring to the Allied invasion at which point Mussolini was ousted by his own Grand Council.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #398 on: January 27, 2019, 07:06:09 PM »

Roger Stone appears to open door to cooperating with Mueller after dramatic predawn arrest

You must be logged in to read this quote.
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #399 on: January 27, 2019, 08:27:22 PM »

Yeah, something like that. It could be any ski resort, since they will all be full of angry anti-Trump liberals.

Some other thoughts. Might need a bit of work, but maybe an outline?:

Monte Cassino = indictment of Donald Trump Jr.

Anzio = Mueller Report

Taking Rome = impeachment by the House.

The Gothic Line = trial for impeachment in the Senate. It kinda gets stuck there for a while...

But then...

D-Day = The Iowa caucuses - the opening of a 2nd front. Since the Democrats can't break through the Gothic Line of the Senate, they decide to try to beat Trump in the 2020 election.

The conventions = the Battle of the Bulge.

The election/after labor day = Crossing into Germany, breakout through the Gothic line, and the downfall of Mussolini and Hitler.

This is all of course pretty Anglo-American-centric, of course there is the vast Russian front going on at the same time. Plus the Pacific Theatre (I guess that is North Korea or maybe the Trade War against China).
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies