The Solid4096 Sewer of Hatred-Blinded Idiocy.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:20:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Solid4096 Sewer of Hatred-Blinded Idiocy.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Solid4096 Sewer of Hatred-Blinded Idiocy.  (Read 5972 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2019, 08:18:07 PM »

Context: Rachel Held Evans, who was a popular progressive Christian writer and media personality, just died at the age of 37.

I don't know if the book was any good, but stuff like this really makes me question my faith. I don't think Christians have really properly grappled with the question of extreme injustice existing at the same time as God.

God is literally worse than Satan himself, if he exists. most people think God is an all-powerful being, which would of course mean he has the power to do absolutely whatever he wants. therefore, God has the power to end suffering, prevent terrorist attacks, feed starving children, and so on, yet he chooses not to. sure, you can say this is because he gave humans "free will", but that's a cop out. imagine how I'd be criticized if I saw a man being stabbed to death and decided not to try and intervene, because the man and his murderer have "free will" and it's "not my place" to prevent him from being stabbed to death. yet, that's what God does, and on an unimaginably large and gruesomely grand scale. At least we know the devil is evil, yet God hides behind this veneer of Godliness and proceeds to act like the biggest prick ever conceived of.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2019, 12:39:12 PM »

Maybe climate change isn't happening fast enough, the sooner Seattle and places like it are underwater the better
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2019, 08:42:24 AM »

I'd bet good money he'll only go onto the field with the military color guard b/c he's scared. Will make people uncomfortable booing him b/c it'll look like they're booing troops. No freakin way that subhuman piece of dog sh**t walks onto the field alone to throw a pitch or anything. Would be hilarious to see him try to throw a ball though.

Welp. I am happily wrong about this one. That video was cathartic. Only thing that could have made it better would be if his fail sons and daughter were there.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies