nclib vs. dazzleman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:20:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  nclib vs. dazzleman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?/Who would win?
nclib/nclib (Dem.)

nclib/dazzleman (Dem.)

dazzleman/nclib (Dem.)

dazzleman/dazzleman (Dem.)

nclib/nclib (Rep.)

nclib/dazzleman (Rep.)

dazzleman/nclib (Rep.)

dazzleman/dazzleman (Rep.)

nclib/nclib (Ind./Other)

nclib/dazzleman (Ind./Other)

dazzleman/nclib (Ind./Other)

dazzleman/dazzleman (Ind./Other)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: nclib vs. dazzleman  (Read 7731 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2005, 10:47:22 AM »

That was fact pal.  Almost tore up my new car!

Calm down Phil.  The fact is you come on here like a heat seeking missile to shoot down everything I say and call me trash.  You and your little Nazi friend Jake are good at that.  Everett is a CWA style Republican puppet masquerading as some laid back Libertarian.  I know better!

I do look for your idiotic posts to respond to them. You are trash. Don't like that I respond to your posts with reason instead of the stupidity that you post? Oh well. I'm not going anywhere.

How mature Phil.  Call me trash every time you have nothing constructive to say about any of my posts.  You call that reason?  You are a typical close minded NE Philly Republican who hides the fact that they are either repressively anti-choice, racist, warmonger, have the "I earned everything I got and those people mooch" mentality when they are in unions or their kids receive financial aid for college themselves or any combination of the above.  Not saying you're racist, but I know the general mentality quite well and you exhibit some of the traits.  It exists in a lot of people I know and this is one of the few outlets I can really dime them out on I'll admit and unfortunately you bear the brunt, but this is a political Forum.  You foam at the mouth over the fact you have someone with drastically different views than you living just a few miles from your own little conservative cocoon.  It is quite obvious you are a mouthpiece of your parents on here because you have brought them up a few times here to back your ulta-conservative views.  I'll be honest when I say the difference between me and my father socially is the Grand Canyon and our relationship as of late has been lukewarm, but for things other than politics. 

Interjecting...

I didn't realize that Everett actually had a bad experience with her dad when you posted that.  I thought it was trashy to imply that when you didn't know anything about it, but it is a thousand time worse when you do.  Do you think she wants to be reminded of it?  It must a pretty painful part of her past, I can't be for sure on that but I'd wager that it was.  You should be ashamed of yourself for using her personal life to try and pull her down in a debate.  I won't call you trash, (I try and hold myself above name-calling,) but what you said is very trashy.

Ummm...  You tell him that he just calls you trash when he can't say anything constructive and then you call him repressive, racist, (which you later retracted, sorta,) a warmonger and a hypocrite in one sentence.  That really doesn't contribute to any constructive debate, either.

Ah, insult Phil for being close to his parents, really man!  You don't even have a good relatsionship with your father, is that suppose to be better?  Everyone gets the base of their politics from someone, I'm sure of it.  Me and Phil get it from our parents, probably, which IMO is much better than learning it from a teacher .  Not trying to put down teacher's, but I think the parents should teach their kids their values, not somebody they may have never met and could be one of BRTD's professors for all they know.  Learning your parents values doesn't mean your a carbon copy, just look at Dubya and me, he's pretty Conservative while I'm a Libertarian.  That's because what we learned from our parents is only the base of our ideology.  Our parents even encourage exploring the issues for ourselves and making up our own opinions.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2005, 04:12:55 PM »

How mature Phil.  Call me trash every time you have nothing constructive to say about any of my posts.  You call that reason?  You are a typical close minded NE Philly Republican who hides the fact that they are either repressively anti-choice, racist, warmonger, have the "I earned everything I got and those people mooch" mentality when they are in unions or their kids receive financial aid for college themselves or any combination of the
above.

I am such a racist that I have supported and continue to strongly support black candidates for Governor. I am so close minded that one of my closest friends (my girlfriend) is a liberal. Yep, I am anti-"choice" and I don't hide that one bit. Warmonger? Uh...? My father was in a union when he started working. I appreciate certain things that unions do but I'm not some puppet. I'm not some union stooge. I don't stand by the corruption that runs rampid in most of these unions.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, you are. You throw out that I hide that I'm a racist, among other things, and then you say "Not that I'm saying you are one..." You really are too dumb. Winning these arguments is starting to get boring.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My ultra conservative views like...? (This is the best part because I never get an answer.) And why can't I be a conservative and agree with my parents? I don't say "My parents agree with this therefore I must." No. Why is it that I'm brainwashed? Yeah, I was raised a certain way and unlike you, I am a decent individual but I chose to accept these views and that annoys you. You hate having a conservative teenage totally destroy you in arguments. Get over it, you fat waste of a life.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2005, 04:17:49 PM »

You foam at the mouth over the fact you have someone with drastically different views than you living just a few miles from your own little conservative cocoon. 

And in all honesty, I don't give a damn if you live near me and think differently. You are the one that admitted that you can't grasp how someone like myself can live so close. I don't live in a conservative cocoon either. Why aren't you the one living in a cocoon? Think about it - You hate admitting that I might actually think for myself. You hate seeing a Northeast Philadelphian that doesn't base their life around their union. You hate having to battle with a young conservative.

You live in the cocoon, my friend. I've had to deal with too many liberals to totally shut myself out from the world around me. I criticize it. I state what I believe. Don't like it? Too bad.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2005, 06:02:37 PM »

Think we can calm down and maybe move this to the PA 13 thread?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2005, 06:04:23 PM »

No because calling me a racist and war monger has nothing to do with PA 13. You made stupid comments and people are calling you out on it. Fight their points here.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2005, 06:11:33 PM »

No because calling me a racist and war monger has nothing to do with PA 13. You made stupid comments and people are calling you out on it. Fight their points here.

Notice I didn't call YOU a racist.  Re-read the post.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2005, 07:24:32 PM »

"You are a typical NE Philly Republican who hides the fact..."  Yeah, that's calling ME a racist and, again, you got owned.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2005, 07:34:27 PM »

"You are a typical NE Philly Republican who hides the fact..."  Yeah, that's calling ME a racist and, again, you got owned.

Keep having your wet dreams that PA 13 was stolen and Toomey will be elected to Senate in 2010.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2005, 07:37:33 PM »

Better those than your wet dreams that you'll get some.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2005, 07:52:25 PM »

Keep having your wet dreams that PA 13 was stolen and Toomey will be elected to Senate in 2010.

Uh...if you think that I'm serious when I say PA 13 is stolen then you are a certified dumbass. As for Toomey, yeah, he can win but I have no idea what this has to do with the subject anyway. I guess whenever you lose you have to turn to a new subject but, even still, you lose.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »

You are a typical close minded NE Philly Republican who hides the fact that they are either repressively anti-choice, racist, warmonger, have the "I earned everything I got and those people mooch" mentality when they are in unions or their kids receive financial aid for college themselves or any combination of the above.  Not saying you're racist, but I know the general mentality quite well and you exhibit some of the traits.  It exists in a lot of people I know and this is one of the few outlets I can really dime them out on I'll admit and unfortunately you bear the brunt, but this is a political Forum.  You foam at the mouth over the fact you have someone with drastically different views than you living just a few miles from your own little conservative cocoon.  It is quite obvious you are a mouthpiece of your parents on here because you have brought them up a few times here to back your ulta-conservative views.  I'll be honest when I say the difference between me and my father socially is the Grand Canyon and our relationship as of late has been lukewarm, but for things other than politics. 

Flyers, I'm not sure you have much business attacking working class urban whites and calling them racists unless you are willing to move to a predominantly black neighborhood.  Do that, and you can say what you want.  But as long as you continue to live in the same type of neighborhood as they do, you are de facto acting on the same beliefs, whether you admit it or not.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies