Which of the 2016 Republicans is the strongest candidate for 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:45:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Which of the 2016 Republicans is the strongest candidate for 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: (Excluding Trump and Pataki)
Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

John Kasich

Ben Carson

Jeb Bush

Chris Christie

Carly Fiorina

Rand Paul

Rick Santorum

Rick Perry

Bobby Jindal

Lindsey Graham

Scott Walker

Jim Gilmore

Mike Huckabee

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 93

Author Topic: Which of the 2016 Republicans is the strongest candidate for 2024  (Read 3704 times)
uti2

« on: December 11, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »

I think Walker's political career is over. The strongest candidates are probably the youngest ones, so Rubio, Cruz, Paul. I wish Paul the best but the Republican base just isn't there for him (meaning they don't like his libertarian-ish style), and that is a fact that is very depressing for a person like me. And good luck to Cruz after that trainwreck of a primary last time. If he ever becomes the nominee (unlikely), I could see Trump not endorsing him as "payback" for him not endorsing Trump during the Republican convention, and that will only hurt and divide the party.

Marco Rubio reminds me a lot of Richard Nixon. That's all I really have to say about him. He'll probably be President some day and I would bet good money that he has, at the very least, some very shady connections.

Those connections were the Bushes, he gave those connections up when he went against them. Nixon was connected to Eisenhower's old friends. Anyway, it is now in vogue to bash Cruz due to the tight race with Beto, but people are ignoring that both Scott & Nelson have higher approvals than Rubio, who didn't run this cycle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies