Michael Moore Face-off (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:38:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate
  Book Reviews and Discussion (Moderator: Torie)
  Michael Moore Face-off (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which 21st Century Michael Moore book is better?
Stupid White Men

Dude, Where's My Country?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Michael Moore Face-off  (Read 14217 times)
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« on: November 19, 2005, 10:05:49 PM »

Michael Moore can go to hell and rot like the piece of wretched slime that he is.  I would rather shave my head with a chainsaw, I would rather walk barefoot through a football field of boken glass,  and I would rather swim naked in a leech swamp than read any book or watch any movie that fat ugly piece of monkey sh*t ever wrote.     

Likewise for Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity, both crappy poor excuses for writers.  Though I don't like Michael Moore either, this stupid bitch and right-wing bully are just as bad. 
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 01:14:30 PM »

All books in this info-tainment genre are total pieces of crap anyway.  All they serve to do is divide people even more and infuriate those on the opposite side.  They also reinforce unfortunate stereotypes about liberals and conservatives.  Nobody should take these hate-mongers (Moore, Coulter, Hannity, etc.) seriously. 

Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:06:38 PM »

Honestly, I can't put Ann Coulter in the same class as Michael Moore.  I know you'll think it's because she's conservative, but I just don't see her as being as malevolent as he is. 

I can.  But that's not a defense of Michael Moore.  Both of these guys have serious problems. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies