Michael Moore Face-off (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:49:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate
  Book Reviews and Discussion (Moderator: Torie)
  Michael Moore Face-off (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which 21st Century Michael Moore book is better?
Stupid White Men

Dude, Where's My Country?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Michael Moore Face-off  (Read 14218 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: November 22, 2005, 11:51:34 PM »

I wouldn't read a Michael Moore book if you put a gun to my head.  I'm sure they both suck.

And I'm sick and tired of the double standard on political correctness.  If somebody came out with a book called Stupid Black Men, or Stupid Black Bitches, or something like that, the high priestesses of political correctness would be screaming bloody murder.  Why should we be the only people that it's OK to attack on the basis of race and gender?  F&$k that fat piece of s$*t Michael Moore and all who support him.

I'm no big fan of attack, name-calling politics on either side, but I'd rather be called stupid by Michael Moore than treasonous by Anne Coulter. She is the most repulsive person in punditry today.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess Dazzleman isn't always so moderate after all.

Dazzleman is definitely not a moderate. Don't let the fact that the country is run by crazy wingnuts fool you into thinking that Dazzleman is a moderate.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 11:55:57 PM »

I wouldn't read a Michael Moore book if you put a gun to my head.  I'm sure they both suck.

And I'm sick and tired of the double standard on political correctness.  If somebody came out with a book called Stupid Black Men, or Stupid Black Bitches, or something like that, the high priestesses of political correctness would be screaming bloody murder.  Why should we be the only people that it's OK to attack on the basis of race and gender?  F&$k that fat piece of s$*t Michael Moore and all who support him.

I'm no big fan of attack, name-calling politics on either side, but I'd rather be called stupid by Michael Moore than treasonous by Anne Coulter. She is the most repulsive person in punditry today.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess Dazzleman isn't always so moderate after all.

Dazzleman is definitely not a moderate. Don't let the fact that the country is run by crazy wingnuts fool you into thinking that Dazzleman is a moderate.

Anyone to the right of Stalin is a wingnut by your standards.

I didn't call you a wingnut, fool, but I can if you want me to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies