Fort Lauderdale, Florida
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:32:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fort Lauderdale, Florida
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fort Lauderdale, Florida  (Read 148 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 12, 2018, 01:44:43 AM »

I am so glad to be campaigning here in sunny South Florida. Here in Broward County, they say the palm trees are just the right height, the weather is always warm and so are the voting machines. But I hear they are cooler than those in Palm Beach!

It is an important thing, the right to vote. We should be concerned and we should do everything in power to prevent and to prosecute anyone who who would attempt to suppress the people's right to vote, especially in minority communities where it is always tempting by the powers that be to further appropriate power from those who have so little already.

Its an important thing about power, when the people vote for politicians they give them the power of their voice to work in Nyman. The power to fight for them! The power to serve them! So therefore and lately I have been left wondering this question, but what is the difference between denying someone their vote and taking someone's vote (and by extension the person's voice) and taking the voice to Nyman and doing nothing with it? Is that not suppression of the voice, and suppression of the voting power that is handed off by people when they give politicians their vote?

When the people elect members of Congress, they expect people who will have voice to go up there and serve their interests. They also expect people to keep their promises. I have done so, I promised I would hold Senators accountable if they were inactive and I have. I promised that I would pass a CR as a precursor to the budget and we are nearing Senate passage of such a continuing resolution. I promised to fight for the interests of the South and to collaborate with the officials of the South, which I do regularly. I will also continue to work with the administration to seek and achieve a just and lasting peace in the Korea situation.

I am passionate about several things in this game, one of the things that I am most passionate about equal justice under the law and equal respect for people's natural rights as preserved in Article I of the Constitution. When others fight for convenience I stood up for the right to free speech and freedom of assembly. When others sought the ease of using the Federal Government to address problems with a one size fits all band aid, I responded with a passionate defense for what is in the best interest of the region.

If you want a choice to give the alternative perspective and to challenge generally accepted notions and narratives in Nyman, as opposed to an echo for the establishment, I ask you to consider voting for me this weekend. If you want a voice, a passionate defender of our rights, our freedoms and our regional interests, I ask you to consider voting for me this weekend.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies