SB 8606: Civil Rights Cold Case Records Collection Act (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:56:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 8606: Civil Rights Cold Case Records Collection Act (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SB 8606: Civil Rights Cold Case Records Collection Act (Debating)  (Read 1771 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: December 29, 2018, 04:42:37 AM »

Just so that the matter is noted and since Lumine has not yet noticed this, I would point out in his stead that this would likely fall into the category of bills containing instructions for cabinet members that will likely never be implemented.

On the other hand, this could lead to the simulation of court cases via the GM, which could be an interesting road to traverse, but I worry the number of moving parts and the involvement of so many playable positions will have the effect of precluding successful implementation. 
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 12:29:26 AM »

While this was slowed some because of in game mechanics and like matters, I am hopeful that we are on the right track and certainly there is a lot here that is good and should make it into law. There are a lot of these cases and it is beyond time that we try and find some answers and preferably while some relatives still are alive, though in many cases that would most likely be children or siblings by this point as opposed to parents. Even so and while the chances of each and everyone of these being resolved is rather small, it is imperative that we take this step and bring closure where such can be obtained. I strongly urge my fellow Senators to support this legislation.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 08:23:36 PM »

AYE
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies