Lech Wałęsa is a moron, part 100
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:31:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Lech Wałęsa is a moron, part 100
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lech Wałęsa is a moron, part 100  (Read 862 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 27, 2018, 07:00:25 PM »

Poland’s Wałęsa praises Putin in interview with Russia’s Sputnik: report
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 07:26:28 PM »

wtf

Why would he do this?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »

So is there like no viable left-wing, noncorrupt, or non-gaffe prone movement in Poland as of this moment.
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:24:01 PM »

Once a KGB asset, always a KGB asset?
SInNYC

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 10:07:12 AM »
« Edited: January 01, 2019, 12:04:56 PM by SInNYC »

I never fawned over Walesa like much of the west did, but the comments he makes in the linked article seem OK to me.

He says Putin is wise - yes he is, and even more so considering his counterparts.

He says Poland needs better relations with Russia - yes they do, considering that the odious Law and Justice party is strongly anti-Russia going as far as to push a conspiracy theory about Russia assassinating Kaczynski's twin. Many Poles buy the theory and a good chunk of the party's base will give up all their civil rights as long as its anti-Russian.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 05:14:27 AM »

I never fawned over Walesa like much of the west did, but the comments he makes in the linked article seem OK to me.

He says Putin is wise - yes he is, and even more so considering his counterparts.

He says Poland needs better relations with Russia - yes they do, considering that the odious Law and Justice party is strongly anti-Russia going as far as to push a conspiracy theory about Russia assassinating Kaczynski's twin. Many Poles buy the theory and a good chunk of the party's base will give up all their civil rights as long as its anti-Russian.

lol @ Americans who believe conspiracy theories about Russian rigging the 2016 election but don't believe that the Russians killed the leader of Poland.
SInNYC

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 10:22:04 AM »

lol @ Americans who believe conspiracy theories about Russian rigging the 2016 election but don't believe that the Russians killed the leader of Poland.

This might make some sense if I had ever ever shown even a remote belief that Russia is a  cause for Hillary's loss. But since I haven't...

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies