Colombia investigating Venezuelan plot to assassinate Ivan Duque
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:55:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Colombia investigating Venezuelan plot to assassinate Ivan Duque
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colombia investigating Venezuelan plot to assassinate Ivan Duque  (Read 387 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 30, 2018, 08:21:17 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/30/world/americas/colombia-assassinate-president.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Under normal circumstances, I might disagree with this, but knowing what I do about Nicolas Maduro, this doesn't surprise me at all.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 07:51:43 AM »

This is it people. Now I know how Trump wins 2020. He fabricates a Venezuelan attempt on his life, invades Venezuela in late 2020 and wins reelection after a glorious victory. I think I just uncovered Trump's 2020 playbook people!
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 07:54:51 AM »

This is it people. Now I know how Trump wins 2020. He fabricates a Venezuelan attempt on his life, invades Venezuela in late 2020 and wins reelection after a glorious victory. I think I just uncovered Trump's 2020 playbook people!

COUGH* IRAQ
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 08:03:15 AM »

If the hit squad had any association with the Venezuelan government we should immediately send an invasion force. Killing foreign leaders is not acceptable.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 08:09:47 AM »
« Edited: December 31, 2018, 08:21:55 AM by mvd10 »

If the hit squad had any association with the Venezuelan government we should immediately send an invasion force. Killing foreign leaders is not acceptable.

Too early man. We need to wait another year in order to maximize the effects of this on Trump's reelection chances. If we do it too early the people will realize that rebuilding Venezuela will be a big f**ing mess (let poor Pence deal with that in 2024), but if we wait too long the people won't see the glorious victory before election day. Some other ''incidents'' might also drum up public support for invading Venezuela, you'll always have the treacherous liberals who will claim Trump only invades Venezuela to increase his chances to win reelection (Shame! Traitors!). We need good arguments to counter these false claims.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 08:11:25 AM »

Kind of funny coming from an American.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies