Austrian Elections & Politics 5.0 (Burgenland state election - January 26) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:29:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Austrian Elections & Politics 5.0 (Burgenland state election - January 26) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for in the Sept. 29 federal election ?
ÖVP

SPÖ

FPÖ

NEOS

NOW

Greens

KPÖ

Change

A regional party

Invalid/Blank

I wouldn't vote

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 110

Author Topic: Austrian Elections & Politics 5.0 (Burgenland state election - January 26)  (Read 142786 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: October 02, 2019, 02:50:58 AM »

Deeply saddening to see another of the historical social democratic European parties slowly crumble to pieces, but obviously SPÖ deserves most of the blame for its own demise. At least the combined left vote is a little higher than 2017, thanks to the Green surge. And FPÖ has been set back for a few years (though I'm sure they'll slowly creep their way up again, there's no stopping these forces long-term it seems).

I can't believe Kurz genuinely expected to form another government with FPÖ after he brought the previous one down. This is like Salvini trying to patch things up with Di Maio after he saw that his attempt to f**k him over had backfired big time. This degree of shamelessness never ceases to amaze.

If ÖVP-Greens or ÖVP-Greens-NEOS is where things end up, I hope he'll be forced to reverse course on at least some of his vilest policies. Though I won't count on it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:58:21 PM »

lmao Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length