Ramzan Kadyrov = Russian version of Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:19:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Ramzan Kadyrov = Russian version of Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ramzan Kadyrov = Russian version of Trump?  (Read 596 times)
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 03, 2019, 08:24:20 PM »

Seized his father's wealth and influence after he died, considered as an outsider and a fringe politician by others, has a taste for gold colored stuff, harsh against terrorists, and has improved the economy in his state. Do you see any connection?
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 01:48:34 AM »

Trump hasn't improved the economy in his state btw. If anything, that tarriffs are just making the road to a recession faster.

And no, they're not similar because Trump still didn't put homosexuals in concentration camps. Kadyrov is a murderous dictator who should be taken down by all means necessary, including violent, for his crimes against humanity. Trump is a democratically elected leader whose election must be respected. No similarity.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 09:05:45 AM »

To be fair, I don't think Chechnya can do much better than Kadyrov. Before Kadyrov wasn't Chechnya ran by islamist extremists with ties to Al Qaeda?

Compared to that I guess Kadyrov, even if he is a brutal dictator, is still an improvement somewhat.

But no, he isn't the Russian Trump, and he will certainly never become president of Russia
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 02:00:46 AM »

The absolute gall of certain posters here. Why do some posters continue to insist on cheapening tragedies to make political points against or for Trump?

Kadyrov is murderering gay people in Chechnya who is also a iron-fisted warlord who uses religious fanaticism to create a throne of power. (in addition to Putin propping him up, ofc).

How is anything about Trump comparable to this?

Sad to say, the OP loves Trump, so he's probably making this comparison because he's fond of Kadyrov too.

While it's sad, I'm not surprised that someone who had a Hitler quote in his signature would think so.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 12:22:43 PM »
« Edited: January 08, 2019, 12:45:21 AM by smoltchanov »

Despite my absolute 101% dislike of Trump - he is NOT Kadyrov, and never will be. Though i will agree (with sadness), that Kadyrov is still "better", then previous islamist "leaders" of Chechnya. But that's mosly shows how bad were these "leaders", not how "good" Kadyrov is...
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 08:31:40 PM »

Kadyrov is definitely more evil.
Paul Weller
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 08:54:42 PM »

Trump hasn't improved the economy in his state btw. If anything, that tarriffs are just making the road to a recession faster.

And no, they're not similar because Trump still didn't put homosexuals in concentration camps. Kadyrov is a murderous dictator who should be taken down by all means necessary, including violent, for his crimes against humanity. Trump is a democratically elected leader whose election must be respected. No similarity.

For the most part I agree, but it also depends on who is taking him down and for what purpose. For example, the Islamic terrorists that assassinated his father and attempted to kill him are even worse than the Kadyrovs.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies