2019 India April–May LS general elections and assembly elections of 2019 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:10:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  2019 India April–May LS general elections and assembly elections of 2019 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2019 India April–May LS general elections and assembly elections of 2019  (Read 65854 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: May 13, 2019, 02:42:46 PM »

I am not well-versed at all when it comes to Indian politics, but it does seems as if Rahul Gandhi, at the very least, has at last found his political groove. It is interesting talking to some of my Indian classmates, many of them quite seriously seem to believe the NDA won't be able to form a government at all. One, from Lucknow, said that Yogi Adityanath's unpopularity would drag down the BJP in UP, which does appear to be what's happening.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 01:07:35 AM »

I am not well-versed at all when it comes to Indian politics, but it does seems as if Rahul Gandhi, at the very least, has at last found his political groove. It is interesting talking to some of my Indian classmates, many of them quite seriously seem to believe the NDA won't be able to form a government at all. One, from Lucknow, said that Yogi Adityanath's unpopularity would drag down the BJP in UP, which does appear to be what's happening.

lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies