Republicans only: IA-04 election, 2018 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:57:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Republicans only: IA-04 election, 2018 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: NO THIRD PARTIES
Steve King (R)

J.D. Scholten (D)

Not a Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Republicans only: IA-04 election, 2018  (Read 1778 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: January 06, 2019, 08:07:28 PM »

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 02:02:15 PM »

People like Steve King bring out the worst in partisans ... whether that's Democrats taking the opportunity to paint all Republicans with that brush/trash people who are Republicans for other, BETTER reasons than Steve King simply because they're in the same big tent party as him and completely ignoring the fact that they're willing to stand up to Steve Kings in their party, or Republicans ignoring things they KNOW are wrong and immoral that King says or does, it's sad.  Steve King-type politicians should actually bring people together - against him.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 10:47:06 AM »
« Edited: January 09, 2019, 11:04:20 AM by RINO Tom »

People like Steve King bring out the worst in partisans ... whether that's Democrats taking the opportunity to paint all Republicans with that brush/trash people who are Republicans for other, BETTER reasons than Steve King simply because they're in the same big tent party as him and completely ignoring the fact that they're willing to stand up to Steve Kings in their party, or Republicans ignoring things they KNOW are wrong and immoral that King says or does, it's sad.  Steve King-type politicians should actually bring people together - against him.
Why is that 5/6 republican voters supported a neo nazi who didnt run a campaign and was triaged by the nrcc with a condemnation by the nrcc head agaiant the most #populist candidate who ran an active campaign with dozens of townhalls and meeting every voter he could? Its a big tent because the majority of the gop sticks together even for a pedo. I dont doubt dems might do this in a super dem district too but steve king overall atleast 1/4 to a 1/3 of GOP voter and Im probably being generous there.

1) This seems to just be incomprehensible to some of you Internet politicians, but I have literally zero responsibility to answer why any Republican besides me does literally anything, LOL.  Choosing one of two relevant political parties - for whatever reasons matter to you, personally - says a lot less about who you are as a person than the nerds on this site allege.  I guess it's lucky for Democrats that we are currently in a political era where they aren't faced with the choice of abandoning their actual policy views or supporting horrible people; personally, I think it's bad karma to take too much enjoyment in the situation.

2) Republican voters in Alabama and a rural district in NW Iowa can't responsibly extrapolated to the entire population of registered Republicans - tens of millions of people.  If you want to believe that, I actually don't care, though.

3) I'm ASSUMING that this sentence means Steve King's views represent up to 1/3 of GOP primary voters:

"but steve king overall atleast 1/4 to a 1/3 of GOP voter and Im probably being generous there."

Okay?  I don't care?  Haha.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies