Is it possible extraterrestrials are harvesting humans?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:01:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Is it possible extraterrestrials are harvesting humans?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is it possible extraterrestrials are harvesting humans?  (Read 761 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 10, 2019, 09:12:30 PM »

Like that guy who disappeared after going looking for a strange cave in the Mojave, and so many people go missing every year, not just him. You know you got to think maybe some of these people are being taken as human sacrifices, or the aliens demand sacrifices, maybe cults of people you know all over the world are like actually aliens in disguise or just had contact with them. Maybe some disappearances are due to aliens attempting to abduct people for sacrifice.

This raises an interesting possibility that mvd10 and myself were discussing, you know, what if out there in the sky is a race of evil communitarian aliens who demand human sacrifice and maybe the man is actually these aliens, maybe all authoritarianism stems from these evil communitarians who live in the skies above us and try to blend in with human society, for a while now i've had this theory that Walmart is working with the aliens because you know maybe Walmart sells their land to what they think is people like maybe to build a basement under the building and Walmart is just like yeah whatever you know and then but actually it's actually aliens building bases underground below Walmart or near it on their property like there was this video floating around out there one time (I'll try to find it if I can) where basically like security that looked like MIBs were denying a woman permission to video tape the like construction going on the in store so you know that's kind of sketchy.

The more you look at it like really look at it like if you look really hard like really you can kind of maybe tell that you know the like maybe it is going on more out there than the man lets on because maybe the man is working with them too (if the man is trying to subjugate us under communitarianism as I suspect it would make sense) and you know but maybe not, maybe nobody really knows whats going on like the government or nobody really might know like I said maybe these people at Walmart you know everyone thinks they are just dealing with another person.

I definitely think it would explain the crazy stuff that goes on at Walmart like the stories you hear about it but also when you hear about people getting abducted by aliens and stuff you know maybe they were sent back because the aliens have like different ideas like they want to research people but then rely on the people back on Earth or whichever ones are you know on Earth hunting for the annual sacrifice.

mvd said maybe you know that since the market is perfect the only reason there might be financial crisis is because financial terrorism by communitarian aliens and that makes sense like maybe in 2007 the sacrifice got screwed up you know and then the aliens decided to hurt our financial system because you know if they destroy the perfect market it might turn people into communitarianism but that's sort of scary to think about but you know maybe then some neoconservative foreign policy is in order that way. like okay so you know invade the aliens or you know like the aliens maybe this is a wild theory but so like if there are communitarian aliens maybe there are some neoconservative libertarian aliens that could be our allies so like maybe the communitarian aliens are allied with the government but the neoconservative libertarian ones they cover up you know because they are afraid the people will ally with them to stick it to the man.

also when you get into how aliens abduct cows that's crazy too i mean maybe that's what aliens eat but also maybe they demand a similar amount of cows to be sacrificed every year like you know you've heard of cattle mutilation and crop circles maybe that is where it comes from if you think about it like cows are mammals like humans are i think so maybe they are like yeah we need 10 cows and 5 people every year or you know something probably more.

does that make sense?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 09:18:28 PM »

No, if there were advanced alien civilizations in our galaxy, we would be able to detect the Dyson Swarms around their stars.
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 04:27:08 AM »

I’d like a hit of what you’re smoking.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 07:28:22 AM »

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 10:57:18 AM »

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 03:25:55 PM »

99.99999999999087% of the time, it is stupid tourists but not aliens that are the issue here.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 07:37:29 AM »

The aliens caused the financial crisis. I should write a paper to back up my claim and show it to my professor. Omg, maybe he is one of them. Maybe I shouldn't do it. Help Huh.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 08:01:50 AM »

The aliens caused the financial crisis. I should write a paper to back up my claim and show it to my professor. Omg, maybe he is one of them. Maybe I shouldn't do it. Help Huh.

LOL
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies